Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Tennessee

Reaction score
I'm in Franklin, a suburb of Nashville. Just got the last Breeze w/ controller at my local Walmart. I've watched tons of videos, read the manual and took it out for a brief flight. Still can't get the controller to pair up with the Breeze, but I'm sure it's operator error. I've got all the height and distance settings set pretty low until I get used to flying it. I've been wanting a drone for a long time and this looks like a great deal. Looking forward to learning from others here...

Quick update...got the controller to pair with the Breeze and my iPhone. Flew the Breeze and shot some video. Works great!

ataylor,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Snake Plissken I presume :D
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval