Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from the UK

Reaction score
Just aquired my 1st drone...Yuneec q500....had about 6 flights incident free,and enjoying it a lot....looking forward to learning more from you guys

Reactions: Tazmanic
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Check out the sticky threads in the Q500 forums for information on most anything you could think to ask. If you search the forum and can’t find an answer just ask in the relevant forum.

Reactions: david.j
Just aquired my 1st drone...Yuneec q500....had about 6 flights incident free,and enjoying it a lot....looking forward to learning more from you guys
I've just bought typhoon h 1st flight today and loved it except for the no fly zone, but I live near Hurn Airport Bournemouth.

Hi Guys,

Wow glad to see more of us on this site.

I have the same as Chris, Typhoon H Pro's and Q500 4K and also 2x dji but I prefer the Typhoon H Pro's every time.

I am on the south cost so get some great views early in the mornings, but at present thats a no go.

Stay safe and crash free ??.

T

Only problem with the Drones DO NOT put them in advance mode,,,,, always leave it in angle ??

Hi Guys,

Wow glad to see more of us on this site.

I have the same as Chris, Typhoon H Pro's and Q500 4K and also 2x dji but I prefer the Typhoon H Pro's every time.

I am on the south cost so get some great views early in the mornings, but at present thats a no go.

Stay safe and crash free ??.

T
I'm living in Bournemouth and got my 1st typhoon this week and I love it.

Reactions: Chris Koch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval