Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello! My name is Jim.

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Jim and I've been droning for 8 years now, certified for 4. I'm a filmmaker and I am brand new to YUNEEC. I've been and still am a DJI guy but I got a sweet deal on this Typhoon H plus. I love it but have issues with it I can't seem to clear up. Anyway, cheers! BTW: Here's a demo reel I need to update:

Hello! My name is Jim and I've been droning for 8 years now, certified for 4. I'm a filmmaker and I am brand new to YUNEEC. I've been and still am a DJI guy but I got a sweet deal on this Typhoon H plus. I love it but have issues with it I can't seem to clear up. Anyway, cheers! BTW: Here's a demo reel I need to update:
Well you came to the right place as theres a ton of knowledge here. Great job on your video, be sure to lend some of your knowledge with us, if you dont mind that is. Your gonna love the H+, might even up your film making (hope you catch the humor)

First of all Welcome to the forum. There meany knowledgeable guys here that are more than willing to help with any problems you might find.What a pleasure to have such a talented guy on the forum Jim. I loved your video, very creative indeed.
I sure could do with some help on the video processing as my next one will be my first?
Cheers.
Mike

Reactions: johnnyb57
Welcome to the forum. Now that you have started on your journey with the Yuneec brand of UAV, you will find a whole new world of film-making that has opened up for you. The capabilities of the H platform is beyond what most UAV out there can offer. With the GPS off and a lot of practice over control, you can attain speeds nearing 60 mph. Using two controllers you can have one person fly and the other operate the camera giving you the ability to shoot footage that that would normally require a UAV in the thousands of dollars for the same quality of footage.

- Contact @Yuneec Skins for extra parts as you will want to have them on hand and he is an Approved Vendor for the site.

- Use the search icon that looks like a magnifier located in the upper right corner for answers to any questions you may have before making a post as most likely your answer will be there.

- Go to the relevant section for your craft and read as much as you can as this is not a DJI product and does require a greater degree of skill to operate.

- Rely on the members here for help as there are hundreds of thousands of hours of flying time and experience available to you.

- Feel free to contact any Moderator on here if you have a concern.

Murray

You are without a doubt in the best forum for Yuneec or practically anything for that matter I have two H plus aircraft and a Mavic 2 pro a long with a Phantom 4 DJI drives me nuts and they certainly perform well, but the H + is surprisingly nimble, quiet and a force to behold in a 35 kt wind while the unobstructed gimbal does its thing. Not without quirks that’s for sure but a very good aircraft and platform. Welcome Jim and thanks for sharing the video outstanding stuff that!

Welcome to the club,you"ll enjoy your stay. Ton's of YUNEEC knowledge for the taking, and sharing ? (hope you got the pun). Oh and I had caught that video a while back somewhere other (just cant place it while my brain's on vacation) Nice professional work, hope to see more and catch a few things ?

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11