There should be two ways to transfer the saved missions to the ST16E.
1) Save the mission to an SD card (32GB or less formatted as FAT32) then insert it in the ST16E, open the Pad in Android, and transfer to the folder for saved missions in the main memory using the file manager.
2) Connect the ST16E to your PC with a data capable USB cable. It should appear as an external file system. Now transfer the mission to the folder for saved missions on the ST16E.
I do not have one, but this is how it is done for DataPilot on the H520 and should be the same. If you can’t find the folder to store a mission in, create a small one on the ST16E and save it so the folder will be created.
It depends on OS of your laptop.
- Windows: Wait until ST16E is fully booted up. Then only connect the USB (data capable) cable to your laptop. It takes time until it will appear as MTP-Device in file manager.
- MacOS: You need an additional application to connect an Android device like 'Android File Transfer' or 'MacDroid'.
- LINUX: Simply connect USB cable and switch on ST16.
I've been searching for this answer too, planning missions on my Mac (Datapilot 2.0)and want to transfer the mission to the ST16e. This should be a simple 'over-the air' synch using wifi, not having to mess around with cables or cards. Very frustrating.
I take it back, I found the synch option and it works! Hurrah!