Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

help.

Reaction score
I am new to Yuneec (but not droning) and have the Typhoon H plus. I love it but there seems to be an issue with something. I can't get it to go forward with any kind of speed. I try sport mode but get a "THE GPS signal for the remote is weak" warning? There seems to be enough satellites connected and my Obs avoidance system is off (never use it). Any ideas friends? Thank you in advance and have an awesome day. Jim

The first thing is did you buy the H+ new, refurbed, or used?

Attached is the user enhanced manual for the H+. I keep a copy on my phone for easy reference.

When new Yuneec owners have speed issues it is usually that they have the rate slider in the turtle position.

The mode selector switch can be set for smart or sport mode for the upper position. Check your settings to be certain which it is set for. Getting the warning for the controller GPS weak is telling me it is set for Smart and not Sport mode.

Way To Fix Drones project download the document in this thread and refer to the attachment for retrieving the H+ flightlogs and attach them to this thread. We may be able to help sort your issues.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I bought it used from an Owner who had died suddenly. He had only flown it not even a dozen times and his reciept was still in the case from Best Buy. It seems to be in perfect condition and I love how it can fly so steady and slow, but at times I like to get to place quickly.I'l, check out the attachment and see what's up. THANK YOU!!

Reactions: Mike Irish
I would echo the opinion to check the rate slider; and if thats not it, check the hardware monitor to ensure that the stick deflection matches the output signal. I am coming up on two years with my H Plus and have found if the H Plus sits for any period of time over three weeks or a month, the stick pots may need to be cleaned.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece