Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi every body

Reaction score
Hi every body
im new to the forum
I,ve had my Q500 a few months now hope to find new things out about the machine on here as i,ve not used it much. My use is for more business use rather than pleasure
Just thought I,ed say hello

Hello. You'll find plenty of info here. There are plenty of talented pilots and photographer's here. I've learned a lot from them in the few weeks I've had my Q500.
:)

Reactions: Paul Greasby
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum BatnBall. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec UAV’s.

Don't have a copter yet. Being an avid photographer I have been looking at drones for 3 years as another avenue for my hobby. My mantra is the KISS principle and it appears a Yuneec quad is the ticket. Capturing video in the easiest way possible is what I looking for. Feedback please.

:D Hi!

Go for it. Learning to fly will come quicker than getting the right camera angles and lighting. At least for me.

But it's still a blast! There's a simulator coming out soon that we can practice on also.

Yuneec has awesome CS and the Q500-4K is truly a great airframe. I had narrowed my choices down to this or DJI P3 Pro. I'm very pleased with my choice.

And just as a side note, Intel just invested $60 million with Yuneec a month ago. So I think there's more good things in the pipeline from Yuneec.

Let us know what you decide.

M
:D Hi!

Go for it. Learning to fly will come quicker than getting the right camera angles and lighting. At least for me.

But it's still a blast! There's a simulator coming out soon that we can practice on also.

Yuneec has awesome CS and the Q500-4K is truly a great airframe. I had narrowed my choices down to this or DJI P3 Pro. I'm very pleased with my choice.

And just as a side note, Intel just invested $60 million with Yuneec a month ago. So I think there's more good things in the pipeline from Yuneec.

Let us know what you decide.
Just received a Syma x5c in the mail.
Only practiced with it outside sheltered from wind and inside in my computer room. Twitchy but sorta Gettin' the hang of it. Would never purchase a drone if it was like the Syma. I'm going to purchase the 4k after the Xmas holiday. Would rather not have the 4k for vids because of not being able to shoot 1080 for vids and stills in the same flight but All the other good points makes it a buy for me. Thanks for the encouragement.

It is an easy copter to fly, but there is a lot to learn about video formates, frame rates, and it takes a lot of practice to make smooth flight videos.

Just upgraded to the Q500 4K with carry case and job lot
think I got a good deal £939
carnt wait to try it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz