Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Holiday Discount Coupon Code

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
Happy Holidays from Yuneec Skins
I would like to Wish YuneecPilots.com, the Staff, Forum Members, and Yuneec Skins Customers a Safe & Happy Holiday Season!
In Appreciation of your Support, Use this Coupon Code: Save15
For a 15% Discount on All Products listed on Yuneec Skins website.
Enter the Code at Checkout - Valid thru December 31, 2021
15 Off Happy Holidays 10.0.png

Happy Holidays from Yuneec Skins
I would like to Wish YuneecPilots.com, the Staff, Forum Members, and Yuneec Skins Customers a Safe & Happy Holiday Season!
In Appreciation of your Support, Use this Coupon Code: Save15
For a 15% Discount on All Products listed on Yuneec Skins website.
Enter the Code at Checkout - Valid thru December 31, 2021
View attachment 27041
John, this is nice, thoughtful, and very timely of you during the Holiday Season.
But, I do have a question... Will you honor the discount for "out of stock" items that you may not get in till next year as long as the product is ordered by Dec 31?

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Does this discount include the NFZ activation. I sent you an email today which I didn't expect you to answer because of the "Black Friday" hoopla but I'm wondering once you receive the documentation for the NFZ how long does it take for you to respond so I can activate it...I've previously had NFZ via Yuneec but when my H+ fell from the sky due to Yuneec electrical failure (they replaced the drone without cost) I obviously no longer had same drone so I need to get it set-up again. I'll try and call you next week. Thanks. www.michaelkienitz.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval