Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I got conned!

Reaction score
So I bought a tornado h920 and by the time the guy got to my house there was no way to fly it to test but everything turned on but apparently the arming button and the small board that it connects to in the controller needs to be replaced where do I get parts for the controller for the h920?

Which controller do you have, the ST24 for the H920 or the ST16 for the H920+?

So I bought a tornado h920 and by the time the guy got to my house there was no way to fly it to test but everything turned on but apparently the arming button and the small board that it connects to in the controller needs to be replaced where do I get parts for the controller for the h920?
I would try Terrestrial Imaging,or Yuneec skins.com

Are you certain the button is bad?
It won't arm if there are not enough satellites acquired.

Did you test the switch in Hardware Monitor?

Reactions: thoneter
It has been 5 days since you posted for help and have not been back. What gives?

It has been 5 days since you posted for help and have not been back. What gives?
Well I've tested everything and I need a new arming switch along with a new left side switch board what I want to know is ...is the st16 compatable with the tornado h920?

Well I've tested everything and I need a new arming switch along with a new left side switch board what I want to know is ...is the st16 compatable with the tornado h920?
Because as it stands now I have a h920 that flies just fine but the previous owner had gone into the st24 controller and done some soldering comparable to a caveman so it's pretty unrepairable and I cant find parts for the st24 but I've found plenty of st16 controllers I would do anything to just sell my h920 platform with cgo4 for just a standard typhoon h

I have the st24 for the h920 is the st16 compatable with the h920?
No it isn’t. That is why I asked which system you have. Many do not know of the difference between the H920 and the H920+ and it makes a difference when troubleshooting.

Have you checked with @Yuneec Skins to see if he has the arming switch and the left side switch board?

Yeah and they only have thos parts for the st16 basically everyone who owns the h920 better never need anything partwise because they'll be screwed I bought a very expensive paperweight if you ask me I have it posted as drone only for sale for 500 bucks taking a whopping loss I'd do anything to ing to just have a standard h model

Yeah and they only have thos parts for the st16 basically everyone who owns the h920 better never need anything partwise because they'll be screwed I bought a very expensive paperweight if you ask me I have it posted as drone only for sale for 500 bucks taking a whopping loss I'd do anything to ing to just have a standard h model
I can work with you for a sale or an exchange and a fair price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval