Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I have an HPlus I am thinking of selling.

Reaction score
2 Controllers
8 Batteries
4 Battery charger
all the stock stuff, spare blades and a backpack.

I just never got into flying it when the patch that limited where I could fly it hit. Drone rules are too complicated for me to bother with and I am not renewing my license.

I'll sell individual items too.

Is anyone in the market for H pluses still?

Last edited:
Reaction score
No shame . Things have changed so much this past year. I have not the smarts nor the patience to get all I want from this hobby. If it were not for this forum I may have given up. But I love love love to fly these beasts,and will slowly get to where I want to be. I always have these fellow members to lean on or ask for help.Think hard before you let your drone go. Nothing wrong with getting away to a nice quiet spot and heatin up a few batteries. You can revert to hobby flying,,as what I amand don't let any stress get to me.Some of the hawks,and eagles that sometimes fly around my country home are what made me want to fly. They are still soaring and I am still carefully flying. Peace KC

Reaction score
I'm still trying to sell my H+ and 480, no luck. I only fly them every other month just to keep the heart beating. One day I'm going fly them when a tropical storm or Hurricane comes through, to see how much wind they can muster... That'll be fun!

Reaction score
Damnit.
I bought an H the other day. Was looking for a Plus and found no deals. Hopefully I got a good H. It looks immaculate.

Reactions: Peter b
Reaction score
Bravo!
No shame . Things have changed so much this past year. I have not the smarts nor the patience to get all I want from this hobby. If it were not for this forum I may have given up. But I love love love to fly these beasts,and will slowly get to where I want to be. I always have these fellow members to lean on or ask for help.Think hard before you let your drone go. Nothing wrong with getting away to a nice quiet spot and heatin up a few batteries. You can revert to hobby flying,,as what I amand don't let any stress get to me.Some of the hawks,and eagles that sometimes fly around my country home are what made me want to fly. They are still soaring and I am still carefully flying. Peace KC

Reactions: 7cyclops

RKO

Reaction score
PM you, how
2 Controllers
8 Batteries
4 Battery charger

I just never got into flying it when the patch that limited where I could fly it hit. Drone rules are too complicated for me to bother with and I am not renewing my license.

Interested in your H+, sent PM

Reaction score
2 Controllers
8 Batteries
4 Battery charger

Hi. I might be interested

Reaction score
Hi. I might be interested
Make me a fair offer? it's in perfect flying conditions. It got treed a couple times but I replaced a landing gear actuator (I have another spare one of those) and it was fine.
2 Controllers
8 Batteries
4 Battery charger

Here is what I am offering and asking for:

Drone And Stock Accessories $1,200.
6 Extra Batteries (8 total) $850
4 slot Battery Charger Also works for H520: $250
Yuneec 1st Person Goggles: $200
Smart Glasses: $700
Extra ST16s Controller

Total: $3,200 obo

Last edited:
Reaction score
How
2 Controllers
8 Batteries
4 Battery charger

how much

Reaction score
2 Controllers
8 Batteries
4 Battery charger

I am very interested, what is the price?

Reaction score
I am very interested, what is the price?
Here is what I am offering and asking for:

Drone And Stock Accessories $1,200.
6 Extra Batteries (8 total) $850
4 slot Battery Charger Also works for H520: $250
Yuneec 1st Person Goggles: $200
Smart Glasses: $700
Extra ST16s Controller

Total: $3,200 obo

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads