Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Iphone app for cgo3 camera

Reaction score
I went on the app store and could only find apps for cgo2 and cgo4 but no cgo3. There is an app for just cgo. Should I use this one?

In the appstore feom apple there is a app called CGO! This work with your cgo3 cam!

It will work!! So it does with my Typhoon H Pro and my iPhone 7!
Succes!

Apple has removed the CGO App from the Apple Store. What now? So, is Yuneec going to update the CGO App for the Q500 Steady Grip and post the App back in the Apple Store? I just got my refurbished Q500 with the steady grip and now I cannot use it at all because the CGO App is nowhere to be found in the Apple Store, only one that is there is the CGO2 which does not work with the Q500 4K CGO3 camera. :(:mad:

Apple has removed the CGO App from the Apple Store. What now? So, is Yuneec going to update the CGO App for the Q500 Steady Grip and post the App back in the Apple Store? I just got my refurbished Q500 with the steady grip and now I cannot use it at all because the CGO App is nowhere to be found in the Apple Store, only one that is there is the CGO2 which does not work with the Q500 4K CGO3 camera. :(:mad:
Submit a support ticket via the Yuneec website to see if they will answer your question. This is not the first time the app has been absent from the store. Hopefully the CGO and CGO4 apps will return soon.

Contd: Last thread - Apple removing the CGO App from 'App Store,' CGO2 App will not work with the Typhoon Q500 4K. Very appreciative to the moderator in guiding me to send a report ticket to the Yuneec Website. Although, in desperation to send a ticket. I did not. Because as a former ship's engineer to always find a solution before asking for help. I did ask, 'HELP :eek::oops::(!'. Thought again to find a solution ;):). At the Yuneec site that will almost be a FOREVER wait :cool: (vacationing). To cut it short, I found a way to transfer the CGO App or any app that Apple has removed from the App Store, to load into my other phone. It was good that I still had a copy of the CGO App on another phone but because that phone (iPhone 5S) was getting (overheating) old (only phone that would work on the Steady Grip, iPhone 7+ will not), I bought a used refurbished phone (iPhone 5S - Ebay). Through a uTube vblogger using a 'Transfer Software', I thank him very much for this information. All in all, I transferred that missing CGO App from my old phone to the refurbished phone. Eureka! It works, testing the transferred App on the new phone by using my Steady Grip (Q500). Incidentally I use 'Ultimax' (1.2V/3150 mAh AA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries ONLY) &/or a conversion part (Ebay seller) using my original Q500 battery. The AA = about 15-17 mins / conversion = about 20+ mins. Hope this helps others that may need the CGO or another App that Apple has removed. Remember, it will only work if you have a copy of the old App. Questions - email me = cmdrx5099yahho.com. Fair winds and following seas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval