Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Jesseb - Private Pilot - Now Drone Pilot

Reaction score
Well hello everyone. Yes, I am a private pilot but now mostly amateur photographer.
I just retired from the IT world and plan to take a lot of pictures over the next few years. I currently live in Seattle but will be moving to Costa Rica to live starting Jan 1, 2019. I use a Canon 80D to take my picture of wild life and nature. Been working on increasing my skills with the 80D. I thought that the addition of the Yuneec Q500 K4 would really add a special touch to my photography. Now I will be working on my skills to handle the Q500.
As I am one not to wait to the last minute to do things, I have been checking out youtube.com videos on setting up and using the Q500. There are as I have found some very good videos. Thanks to all those who did the hard work to create them. I also joined the yuneecpilots.com site (this site) even though my Q500 will not arrive until Saturday 10/6/18.
So, hello everyone one and hope to get to know a few of you over the next few months.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Welcome to our little obsession... :)

I invite you to peruse through my contribution to new pilots... though specifically targeting the H platform, much will translate to the Q500 as well.

A Droner's Guide to Surviving Virginity

Jesse,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

There are several members that are “regular” pilots as well as remote pilots, so you are in good company. This forum is a great resource and I’m sure you’ll spend many hours absorbing the information and make many friends along the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio