Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

just enough clear sky here to get some flying time in today

Smooth! Nice shots and nice transitioning between shots. I think your timing between each splice is about perfect. I've seen too many videos - even short ones where it is the same monotonous shot for too long. Network television and big screen movies are typically around 4 seconds per shot.

Reactions: jfgildepareja
Smooth! Nice shots and nice transitioning between shots. I think your timing between each splice is about perfect. I've seen too many videos - even short ones where it is the same monotonous shot for too long. Network television and big screen movies are typically around 4 seconds per shot.
Thank you! You're right. It's a fine line sometimes, between holding the shot too long or leaving something out that helps tell the story. It's a learning process and you can tell, if you've seen my first few videos, that I held some shots way too long!

Reactions: jfgildepareja
I am a former Air Force medic and did brain wave testing as a career. Curiously enough, researchers started hooking people up to EEG machines and monitored brain wave activity as the subjects watched TVs. When a single view shot was played for longer than about 10-15 minutes the brain activity indicated stage 3 sleep. After testing various clip rates they found that the 4 second clips held people's attention and kept them awake. Ever time children's cartoon shows? I believe we are raising an entire generation of attention deficit victims triggered in part by hallucinogenic cartoon images bombarding kid's brains at an astonishingly rapid clip rate... sometimes 1 second or less(!) I can hardly think of a more effective torture (err... enhanced interrogation) device for military prisoners than to have them watch typical kid's cartoon shows non-stop while strapped down in front of a TV "Clockwork Orange" style(!)
Anyway, nice video!

True about the cartoons! I have two daughters that watch them. Thanks for the compliments!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33