Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just went about it on business

Reaction score
Don’t know if this happen to anyone else. I’m really disappointed I love this drone. Yesterday my drone went up and kept going until it signal to my iPad it was out of range.During the time from take off it was connected to WiFi I just had no control over it. It went up to about 40 feet and just start going until it was out of site.
At this point I was under the impression that the return to home features was suppose to kick in and return it to point of take off. I’m truly heart broken I only had it since November 20th. Can somebody explain to me why this happen why did my drone return.

No it did not and was not able to find it and I can’t get the flight log to upload to customer support. So I can get the last location need help

No it did not and was not able to find it and I can’t get the flight log to upload to customer support. So I can get the last location need help
If I'm not mistaken, the log files are also kept on your smartphone. I use Android and find a directory call BreezeCamLog on it. It may not have complete record of your last flight though since it was eventually lost.

My iPhone 5 worked for all the Breezes that I had.
I tested one new Breeze before giving it to my sister. It connected to iPhone 5's WiFi, flew up down fine, etc.
Then I went to my sister's house to fly it in the backyard. It connected to her Samsung Note 3, flew up down then suddenly it flew up. I saw "WiFi lost" shown on the Samsung 3's screen. No more control. It was the first time I experienced such event. The Breeze flew way up then returned home, it almost hit the gazebo because of the RTH was always off the original taking off point for all the Breezes that I had.
I tested the WiFi connection to the Samsung 3 without flying. WiFi connection dropped momentarily after connection. I updated the Breeze's firmware. The same disconnection happened.

I think by the time the user looked down to notice "WiFi lost", the WiFi was already lost many seconds before. Lost WiFi can be felt quickly when the control is lost. The battery might have gone bad to crash the OP's Breeze during its flight to RTH.

I played safe lately, always hover to test the battery's life between several flights.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772