Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lack of GPS on ST16S

1.) 您在帖子 #15 中提供的图片显示线路已正确对齐。
2.) 在帖子 #7 中,您说在尝试启动电机时听到了警报声。 如果该声音来自无人机,则表明无人机已被绑定。
3.) 同样在帖子 #7 中,图片 1 和 2 显示了最上面一行的几个遥测指示器,它们来自射频模块。 如果无人机没有被绑定,这些图像就会是灰色的。
4.) 在帖子 #9 中,您说后部 LED 指示灯闪烁紫色。 如果无人机未绑定,它们将闪烁蓝色。

如果在控制器关闭的情况下启动无人机,后部 LED 是否会闪烁蓝光?

如果打开控制器,后部 LED 灯会变成紫色吗?

如果启动无人机,并在后部 LED 灯闪烁蓝光时将其翻转过来,是否所有六个 LED 灯都开始闪烁绿光?

无人机通电后,您是否看到射频模块上有一个小的橙色 LED 灯闪烁?

1.您在第15号帖子中提供的图像显示线路正确地排列。
2.在《邮报》第7篇中,你说你在试图启动电动机时听到了警报声。如果那声音来自无人机,那说明无人机已经被束缚了。
3.)图片1和2显示了来自射频模块的顶部行的几个遥测指示器。如果无人机没有绑定,图像将是灰色的。
4.在第九篇你说后面的发光二极管闪烁着紫色。如果无人机不被束缚的话他们就会闪着蓝色。

如果关闭控制器启动无人机,后发光二极管会闪光蓝色吗?
如果你打开控制器,后面的发光二极管会变成紫色吗?
如果你启动无人机,并且在后面的发光二极管闪烁蓝色,六个发光二极管开始闪烁绿色?
当无人机启动时,你看到射频模块上有一个小的橙色LED闪烁吗?
1.全球定位系统模块是正确的,红灯闪烁,遥控器上也能看到飞机有搜到卫星
2.射频板上的橙色灯常亮,没有闪烁
3.关闭遥控器,启动无人机,后部会LED闪烁蓝光,将无人机翻转,六个LED都会闪烁绿光,连接到遥控器无人机后部 LED闪烁紫色灯
4.遥控器上自动起飞的这个按键是灰色的,不能使用

1. The global positioning system module is correct. The red light flashes, and you can also see that the plane has found satellites on the remote control.

2. The orange light on the RF board is always on and does not flash.

3. Turn off the remote control and start the drone. The LED will flash blue light at the rear, flip the drone, and the six LEDs will flash green light, and connect to the rear of the remote control drone. The LED will flash purple light.

4. The automatic take-off button on the remote control is gray and cannot be used.

Attachments

• 微信截图_20240507135542.jpg
    微信截图_20240507135542.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 微信图片_20240507135519.jpg
    微信图片_20240507135519.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 微信图片_20240507135524.jpg
    微信图片_20240507135524.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
If the orange LED on RF module (SR24) is solid orange then the ST16 is bound to the drone and connection is working.
Without camera a lot of functions are disabled. Typhoon H Plus, H3 or H520 need WiFi connection via camera hotspot to work properly.
Without camera:
- no telemetry
- no automated flight modes including auto-take-off
- no firmware information from drone, gimbal or camera on ST16S
- no parameter settings to drone ... etc.

Just to understand the problem:
- There are two GPS modules that work together: One in the drone, one in the ST16S. In #1 I see 12 sats at drone and GPS fix OK, 3 sats on ST16, no GPS fix. Is this the problem? If yes, why do you deal with drone GPS?
- In #7 both GPS have enough sats and have GPS fix. Automated flight modes like auto start are not availbale because there is no WiFi connection. Expected behavior. Why do you think there are GPS problems?

What is now the real problem. I do not understand because you describe a lot of different symptoms that have nothing to do with each other.
Can you please provide Flight2Logs and if available TLOG files? Remark: TLOG is not available if camera is not present or not bound.

@HKnice,
我想我有办法解决无法获取 GPS 的问题。解决办法是先进行固件降级,然后再进行固件更新,使 HPlus 恢复到当前版本。
HPlus 固件更新通常通过相机的 SD 卡插槽完成。请描述一下您的 C23 的状况。云台不一定要工作。如果相机能够发送无人机固件版本并显示在控制器屏幕上,您就可以运行更新。

其他选择包括使用不同的 C23,或联系 Yuneec 授权维修店,询问他们是否有 HPlus "引导加载器 "软件(与 Yuneec 旧型号类似),可以直接将所需更新安装到 HPlus 上。

@HKnice,
I think I have a solution to the problem of not being able to acquire GPS. The solution is to perform a firmware downgrade followed by a firmware update to bring the HPlus back to the current version.
HPlus firmware updates are usually done through the camera's SD card slot. Please describe the condition of your C23. The gimbal does not have to work. If the camera is able to send the drone firmware version and display it on the controller screen, you can run the update.

Other options include using a different C23, or contacting a Yuneec authorized repair shop and asking if they have HPlus "bootloader" software (similar to older Yuneec models) that will install the desired update directly onto the HPlus.

@HKnice,
我想我有办法解决无法获取 GPS 的问题。解决办法是先进行固件降级,然后再进行固件更新,使 HPlus 恢复到当前版本。
HPlus 固件更新通常通过相机的 SD 卡插槽完成。请描述一下您的 C23 的状况。云台不一定要工作。如果相机能够发送无人机固件版本并显示在控制器屏幕上,您就可以运行更新。

其他选择包括使用不同的 C23,或联系 Yuneec 授权维修店,询问他们是否有 HPlus "引导加载器 "软件(与 Yuneec 旧型号类似),可以直接将所需更新安装到 HPlus 上。

@HKnice,
我想我有办法解决无法获得全球定位系统的问题。解决方案是对固件进行降级,然后对固件进行更新,从而将HAST恢复到当前的版本。
高频固件更新通常是通过相机的SD卡插槽完成的。请描述一下您C23的状况。万向节不必工作。如果相机能够发送无人机固件版本并在控制器屏幕上显示,则可以运行更新。

其他的选择包括使用不同的C23,或联系一个尤涅克授权的修理店,询问他们是否有H超"引导程序"软件(类似于较早的尤涅克模型),该软件将安装所需的更新直接安装到HAST。
请问C23云台在安装过程中出现了安装问题
1.将C型架子安装到镜头上,在一侧有很大的缝隙,是否遗漏了什么零件?
2.在拆开C23云台的时候忘记这三个零件是哪个位置的?

Excuse me, there is an installation problem in the installation process of C23 Yuntai.

1. Install the C-shaped shelf on the lens, and there is a big gap on one side. Are there any parts missing?

2. When opening the C23 cloud platform, did you forget where these three parts were located?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 5
请问C23云台在安装过程中出现了安装问题

Excuse me, there is an installation problem in the installation process of C23 Yuntai.

1. Install the C-shaped shelf on the lens, and there is a big gap on one side. Are there any parts missing?

2. When opening the C23 cloud platform, did you forget where these three parts were located?
第一张照片中车轴两端的大缝隙是正常现象。缝隙的盖子是水平臂的一部分,尚未安装。
第二张照片中的三个小部件是万向节电机固定夹、传感器磁铁和垫片。如果水平臂在碰撞中被拉离垂直臂,它们就会从滚动马达轴的末端弹出。通常还有一个金属垫片,照片中没有显示。

The large gaps at the ends of the axles in the first photo are normal. The cover for the gap is part of the horizontal arm, which has not yet been installed.
The three small parts in the second photo are the gimbal motor retaining clip, sensor magnet, and spacer. They pop off the end of the rolling motor shaft if the horizontal arm is pulled away from the vertical arm in a crash. There is also usually a metal spacer which is not shown in the photo.

Reactions: DoomMeister
请问C23云台在安装过程中出现了安装问题

我向您道歉。我误解了你所说的间隙问题。轴承没有正确安装在变桨电机上。第二张图片中的一些小部件就是通常用来固定轴承的部件。最好检查一下相机内部,看看是否有塑料部件破损。水平臂也很有可能不再平直,这将导致俯仰行程的某些区域移动异常。

I apologize. I misinterpreted which gap you meant. The bearing is not properly seated on the pitch motor. Some of the small parts in the second image are the parts that normally keep the bearing in place. It would be wise to check inside the camera to see if there are any broken plastic parts or any bent metal parts. The chances are also high that the horizontal arms are no longer straight, which will result in strange movement in some areas of the pitch travel.

Reactions: DoomMeister
我向您道歉。我误解了你所说的间隙问题。轴承没有正确安装在变桨电机上。第二张图片中的一些小部件就是通常用来固定轴承的部件。最好检查一下相机内部,看看是否有塑料部件破损。水平臂也很有可能不再平直,这将导致俯仰行程的某些区域移动异常。

我很抱歉。我误解了你的意思。轴承没有正确地固定在沥青马达上.第二个图像中的一些小部件是通常保持轴承位置的部件。明智的做法是检查相机内部,看看是否有破碎的塑料零件或任何弯曲的金属零件。水平臂不再是直的可能性也很高,这将导致一些区域的球场旅行奇怪的运动。
请问可以提供参考图片或者维修手册吗
Can you provide reference pictures or maintenance manuals?

请问可以提供参考图片或者维修手册吗
Can you provide reference pictures or maintenance manuals?
该链接指向一份有关更换色带的文档。 它至少可以向您展示组装色带的一些步骤。

我没有一套有条理的相机一般拆卸说明。该链接指向一个文件夹,其中包含拆卸的粗略图像。 这些图片的顺序不是很好,但可能对您有一些帮助。
download.jpg

The link is to a document for changing the ribbon. It at least can show you some of the steps for assembling the ribbon.

I do not have an organized set of instructions for general disassembly of the camera. This link is to a folder with rough images of a disassembly. The images are not in good sequence, but may be of some use to you.
download.jpg

该链接指向一份有关更换色带的文档。 它至少可以向您展示组装色带的一些步骤。

我没有一套有条理的相机一般拆卸说明。该链接指向一个文件夹,其中包含拆卸的粗略图像。 这些图片的顺序不是很好,但可能对您有一些帮助。
View attachment 30569

The link is to a document for changing the ribbon. It at least can show you some of the steps for assembling the ribbon.

I do not have an organized set of instructions for general disassembly of the camera. This link is to a folder with rough images of a disassembly. The images are not in good sequence, but may be of some use to you.
View attachment 30569
真的太棒了,今天我就按照图片进行安装

Reactions: WTFDproject
真的太棒了,今天我就按照图片进行安装
本文件为自动翻译。 请谨慎对待每一项内容。 我不知道翻译的效果如何。 作为参考也许足够了。

This document is an automated translation. Be cautious of each item. I have no idea how well the translation worked. It may be good enough to use as a reference.

Attachments

• C23_E90 Ribbon Removal zh.pdf
    19.2 MB · Views: 1
本文件为自动翻译。请严格对待每一项内容。我不知道翻译的效果如何。作为参考也许就足够了。

本文档是自动翻译。每一件物品都要小心谨慎。我不知道翻译效果如何。作为参考也许足够了。
我安装完毕后,云台一直在水平转,云台的其他电机在遥控器的控制下没有反应,拍摄录制正常,只有云台有问题

Translation by moderator:
After I installed it, the gimbal keeps turning horizontally, the other motors of the gimbal don't respond under the control of the remote control, the shooting and recording is normal, only the gimbal is faulty

我安装完毕后,云台一直在水平转,

Translation by moderator:
After I installed it, the gimbal keeps turning horizontally,
水平转弯的速度大约有多快?
有蜂鸣声吗?

固件版本是否显示在 ST16S 显示页面上?
Hplus versions page.png

About how fast is the horizontal turn?
Are there any beeping sounds?

Do the firmware versions show on the ST16S display page?
Hplus versions page.png

水平转弯的速度大约有多快?
有蜂鸣声吗?

固件版本是否显示在ST16S显示页面上?
View attachment 30572

水平转弯的速度大约是多少?
有蜂鸣声吗?

ST16S显示页面上是否显示固件版本?
View attachment 30572
现在只有camera的固件版本,没有蜂鸣声,没有无人机的固件版本

Reactions: WTFDproject
现在只有camera的固件版本,没有蜂鸣声,没有无人机的固件版本
It sounds unlikely the camera can be used to upgrade the drone firmware. The drone will have to be sent to a Yuneec shop to reflash the drone firmware unless you can get access to another C23 camera.
There have also been instances where the drone would not accept firmware updates or display drone firmware version drone from any camera. Those are not common, but they do occur. I do not recall why.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66