Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landing Gear Retract Issue?

I did clean off the contacts, as living in Hawaii creates a HUGE corrosion on EVERYTHING.

Hello this is also new to me, but channel 5 and 6 are at 000% with me also channel 11 is at 000% what is the solution for this ..

Not on my Typhoon H. I also checked an H Plus.
If the rear LED is flashing red, it suggests you have the Mode switch and the Landing Gear switch reversed, or you are operating the wrong switch. (Or, I might be about to learn something new.)

Note Hardware Monitor is not fully revealing on the TH. You should check the "final output" graph. Do a fast double tap on the Volts display of your ST16. A chart will appear showing 24 channels. Operating the Landing Gear switch should show a full scale change on Channel 11. Operating the Mode switch should show changes on Channels 5 and 6.

View attachment 20598 View attachment 20599

It may also be helpful to upload a screenshot of your firmware page, such as this:
View attachment 20601

Channel 5 at 0% means RTH - this may be depending on switch position.
Channel 6 at 0% should never appear, same for channel 11. How did you fond this out? Channel settings or HW monitor or output monitor or flight logs? Where did you see that? Could you show us the flight logs from this case?

My first approach would be to create an new model from scratch, bind this and try again.

br HE

Channel 6 at 0% should never appear, same for channel 11. How did you fond this out? Channel settings or HW monitor or output monitor or flight logs? Where did you see that? Could you show us the flight logs from this case?

My first approach would be to create an new model from scratch, bind this and try again.

br HE
thank you for your response, it's all new to me, and I'm really looking for a solution,
(How did you fond this out?) see the picture, tap it a few times, and you get to the menu, but I don't know what it means..maxresdefault.jpg

thank you for your response, it's all new to me, and I'm really looking for a solution,
(How did you fond this out?) see the picture, tap it a few times, and you get to the menu, but I don't know what it means..View attachment 29485

br HE
I'm going to try to create a new model, I know how it works, do i need to reset everything first?

This is the output monitor. In contrast to HW monitor it shows the real output from the RC to the drone as it is after channel setting possibly changed the values.
HW monitor shows the input to the channel settings coming from the switches and sliders.
I think the channel settings are wrong set by accident. The safest way is to delete all app data. I don't know if this is really neccessary. After that all models and all settings are gone. You have set the FlightMode app as starting app.

If you want have it clean: Pad mode > Settings > Apps > FlightMode > Clear data/Clear cache.

br HE

Dit is de uitvoermonitor. In tegenstelling tot de HW-monitor toont het de echte uitvoer van de RC naar de drone zoals het is nadat de kanaalinstelling mogelijk de waarden heeft gewijzigd.
HW-monitor toont de input voor de kanaalinstellingen afkomstig van de schakelaars en schuifregelaars.
Ik denk dat de kanaalinstellingen per ongeluk verkeerd zijn ingesteld. De veiligste manier is om alle app-gegevens te verwijderen. Ik weet niet of dit echt nodig is. Daarna zijn alle modellen en alle instellingen weg. Je hebt de FlightMode-app ingesteld als start-app.

Als je het schoon wilt hebben: Pad-modus> Instellingen> Apps> Vluchtmodus> Gegevens wissen / Cache wissen.

br HIJ

This is the output monitor. In contrast to HW monitor it shows the real output from the RC to the drone as it is after channel setting possibly changed the values.
HW monitor shows the input to the channel settings coming from the switches and sliders.
I think the channel settings are wrong set by accident. The safest way is to delete all app data. I don't know if this is really neccessary. After that all models and all settings are gone. You have set the FlightMode app as starting app.

If you want have it clean: Pad mode > Settings > Apps > FlightMode > Clear data/Clear cache.

br HE
I did what you said and reset everything and I think it's working again, I've been holding the drone upside down, and the Landing Gear moving again, which it stopped doing before, so going in the right direction..
Thanks again for your feedback and help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval