Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landing Question

Reaction score
I just bought a used H+ and had a question. I have been flying the original H since it came out and am not sure if this feature was removed or I'm just missing something. On the H when you are bringing it down it will stop about 10 feet from the ground unless the gear is down. On the H+ I was bringing it down and I could have taken it straight into the ground with the gear up. I was in angle mode and did a search but couldn't see if this is normal. Can someone please help me out here? Also if anyone has any suggestions on what else to check let me know. The drone was advertised as 100% working properly, only flown a few times. Is there a way to check the history or see if it was crashed....

Thank You

Do you have real sense on the H+?

Yes and I checked that it was turned on.
If the real sense is working properly it should stop descending at 10 ft when the landing gear is retracted. Like Helmut was saying, check the flight logs to see if there was a crash. Can you hear the fans on the real sense when the aircraft is powered up? No sound from the fans, then I'd say the real sense is fubar.

Last edited:
If the real sense is working properly it should stop descending at 10 ft when the landing gear is retracted. Like Helmut was saying, check the flight logs to see if there was a crash. Can you hear the fans on the real sense when the aircraft is powered up? No sound from the fans, then I'd say the real sense is fubar.
It is currently back at Yuneec service... I told them about the issue so hopefully it will get addressed. Thanks for the replies. I will update when it returns.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patynowy