Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Legal places to fly in San Jose south bay?

I'm S. San Jose as well but mainly fly over delta for wakeboard filming. That said there are some schools near parks that are pretty empty near the almaden hills that make for nice, scenic flying without intruding on the neighborhood. Also some of the perc ponds and creeks leading to Almaden Lake have been good to fly over. I did all my practice flying around there when first got my H.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sean Dougherty
Here's the first video over one of the ponds I ever played around with...before doing things like locking white balance and exposure hahaha

Reactions: Sean Dougherty
I'm S. San Jose as well but mainly fly over delta for wakeboard filming. That said there are some schools near parks that are pretty empty near the almaden hills that make for nice, scenic flying without intruding on the neighborhood. Also some of the perc ponds and creeks leading to Almaden Lake have been good to fly over. I did all my practice flying around there when first got my H.

We bike down that way all the time I was thinking there, and by the pond near the bass pro shop. My worry there is the highest overpass.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval