Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lens focusing: You thoughts?

Reaction score
Hi folks.
Upgraded the new FW on the weekend and took some time to do a lens focusing test.

Please let me know what you think if you get a chance.

Reactions: BobW55
Looks really really good. Geometry and depth looks spot on excellent
So by the way you did something I have wanted to do yet
Take off from a very small spot (around my house) shoot up, move out pan change camera fly around and return
Where I live many trees and many wires
? How high. How far out did you go
Was it always LOS. mode all angle? Didn't look like you used RTH or safe mode what speed did you come back over wires anyway nice work both camera and craft!

Reactions: Brent D
Looks really really good. Geometry and depth looks spot on excellent
So by the way you did something I have wanted to do yet
Take off from a very small spot (around my house) shoot up, move out pan change camera fly around and return
Where I live many trees and many wires
? How high. How far out did you go
Was it always LOS. mode all angle? Didn't look like you used RTH or safe mode what speed did you come back over wires anyway nice work both camera and craft!
Thanks ChipB!
I typically do my testing on the lawn but today the grass was still really wet. I'm pretty confident flying from a small spot (even though its not a safe practice). I have lots of experience flying other rc models including wings, fixed wings, race quads, and 3D heli's. I typically stay nice and high and always LOS, especially around houses. I fly in Angle mode all the time and use the green arrow for orientation. It's an awesome feature. Id say height was about 60-70M and no more than 3-400M out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval