Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for a CGO2 or CGO3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I hope everyone (in the US) is having a wonderful thanksgiving. I also hope all that are outside the US are having a pleasant day too.

I am in need of a cgo2 or cgo3 at a reasonable price. I have seen all the ones listed on eBay. I just can't find it in my heart to pay 200 dollars for a cgo2. People seem to take it personal when they are outbid and will run the price up. Are there any other sites that list used gimbals for sale? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

If you have one of these (broken or not) for sale, just let me know how much you want for it.

I hope everyone (in the US) is having a wonderful thanksgiving. I also hope all that are outside the US are having a pleasant day too.

I am in need of a cgo2 or cgo3 at a reasonable price. I have seen all the ones listed on eBay. I just can't find it in my heart to pay 200 dollars for a cgo2. People seem to take it personal when they are outbid and will run the price up. Are there any other sites that list used gimbals for sale? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

If you have one of these (broken or not) for sale, just let me know how much you want for it.
FOR SALE: CGO3 Camera with Free Shipping

Reactions: Steve Carr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval