Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for a h and q500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a typhoon h and or a q500 4k asap,,,,all the sales with good prices are gone now because I have the cash,,firgures don't it?
If any body knows or has one around the northeast of Pennsylvania please let me know,,,,,,,,,,,
Thanks

You can find refurbished TYPHOON Q500s and H for around $350 and $600 on eBay right now.

I Q500 4K, fore sale, flys awsome it comes with 4 batteries, 2 sets of props, 1 set of cf props, extra landing gear, prop balancing rod, wizzard wand, metal case with wheels, and all the goodies that is included with them, rechargable battery for the steady grip, I just bought a H Pro and need to get rid of the Q500, I also have a QX350 with prop adapters and cf props, 4 batteries, Go pro mounts, mobius camera in a go pro housing, this thing is supper fast! I live approx 40 min north of Pitts, Thanks Jeff

Yup it s a good deal if you want to break in to this mind set reasonably.

Attachments

• Yuneec_Q500_Vertigo_Drones_Repairs_and_Services_Icon_Black.jpg
    Yuneec_Q500_Vertigo_Drones_Repairs_and_Services_Icon_Black.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 17
I have a Q500+ flown for less than 10 minutes, a complete kit, everything in the Metal Carry Case instead of just the Color Box, with everything that comes with one new, $300 plus whatever it costs to ship from Texas.

QUOTE="jemcd, post: 167605, member: 1597"]I Q500 4K, fore sale, flys awsome it comes with 4 batteries, 2 sets of props, 1 set of cf props, extra landing gear, prop balancing rod, wizzard wand, metal case with wheels, and all the goodies that is included with them, rechargable battery for the steady grip, I just bought a H Pro and need to get rid of the Q500, I also have a QX350 with prop adapters and cf props, 4 batteries, Go pro mounts, mobius camera in a go pro housing, this thing is supper fast! I live approx 40 min north of Pitts, Thanks Jeff[/QUOTE]

Hey Jeff,what are u asking for the q and all the goodies,,,it would probably be about a three hour ride there for me!

I have a Q500 4K I am looking to sell. Complete Kit with the hard case and 3 batteries, extra blades,
along with a Kinexsis KX80 charger and an after market 3-D printed sunshade that works well.
I live in Northern NJ and I.m asking 450.00
Yuneec Q500 K - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech