Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis q keeps turning off

Reaction score
Hi fellow pilots,
I m facing issues with relatively new drone as I have only flown it 5-6 times before. This time I tried flying it after a month or so, I pressed its power button, it goes on but after few seconds it keeps turning off. I tried recharging the battery but battery led is already solid green meaning it is already fully charged. Can anyone please help here?

Are you holding the power button in until you get the rising tones, then releasing it?

Try measuring the voltages of each cell in the battery pack. You can use the drawing in the link Battery blinking blue light to guide you as the Mantis and Breeze batteries use the same connector. The readings should be close to 4.20 V on all three cells, with total voltage of 12.6 V for the pack.

If the voltages are good for your battery then your best course of action would be to contact Yuneec Customer Support to try and troubleshoot your problem. If it is still in warranty, you could then have it sent for repair. If not in warranty, you can try pricing at businesses that do repair work on Yuneec products which may be cheaper and faster.

It turns out to be a battery problem. I purchased a new battery and the drone works fine. So the battery that comes with the drone is expired. I have request a repair request from Yuneec Support website. Hopefully it will be repaired.

regards,
Umair

Try measuring the voltages of each cell in the battery pack. You can use the drawing in the link Battery blinking blue light to guide you as the Mantis and Breeze batteries use the same connector. The readings should be close to 4.20 V on all three cells, with total voltage of 12.6 V for the pack.

If the voltages are good for your battery then your best course of action would be to contact Yuneec Customer Support to try and troubleshoot your problem. If it is still in warranty, you could then have it sent for repair. If not in warranty, you can try pricing at businesses that do repair work on Yuneec products which may be cheaper and faster.
l

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop