Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis Q Wet

Reaction score
Hello, I had a minor (I'm hoping) mishap yesterday. While standing along the shoreline next to my boat I was flying my Mantis Q and upon returning to land on boat it actually landed directly in front of me on the water and I immediately grabbed it and took battery out, it was touching the water for at most 1/2 a second and only the bottom of drone hit water, that's how fast I grabbed it. Well, I left it sit in sun the rest of day and now it will not power up and only a couple lights come on. Did I fry the drone? Any ideas how to fix? Thanks (also, I don't need anyone telling my I'm a dumbass, I already realize that...lol)

Sorry for your plight. Hopefully someone with some technical expertise on the Mantis system will see this post and respond. Things don’t seem good since it is not powering up normally. Were you able to charge the battery?

Unfortunately the Mantis never garnered the interest that the Q500 and Typhoon H systems did so very few know much about them.

Thank you, yes I am able to charge the battery with no problems. It will power up for a few seconds but does not stay powered up. I am hoping it will come back after a day or so. And yes, hopefully someone out there will have some advice...thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval