Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis Q with problem in Samsung S21

Reaction score
Hello,
I have the Samsung S21 Ultra with Android 11 and I find that it does not display the live image from the Mantis camera in the pilot application.
While when I record after watching the video I have written, it appears normally. Also what I noticed is that it only works on my specific phone on another Samsung device with Android 11 that I have running normally.
Does anyone know what the problem is?

If I understand you correctly you have two different Samsung Android devices running Android 11. The one works fine displaying the camera feed and the Ultra does not.

In a case like this it sounds more like you would be farther ahead checking with Samsung as the differences are in the Samsung product and not the app.

I have the same issue with galaxy s21, I think the mantis app have some incompatibility with new android

Unfortunately I have not yet been able to find a solution to my problem.
Is there anyone who has the same device and uses the same model?

Аpp is socks for all new android. I have the same problem, and I test in 4 diferent phone. App work only in android 8<

It has more to do with the chipset in the S21 as even DJI is having issues. See the results in this search link on MavicPilots forum Search results for query: Exynos.

There have been issues with missing video on newer versions of Android for well over a year now. I would suggest using an iOS device or request help on the Yuneec EU website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop