Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mistake and funny.

Reaction score
Orange props for the q500? I did it and lol. They don't exactly color coordinate do they. lololol. ugly cheap but they work. How long? I will let you know.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris Koch
Yeah I kinda figured that and they also really look dumb and then I look again and I say yup they look dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Carr
I think they could but I am slowly getting braver with my self repaired q.
That's pretty scary but with help from here I might actually fly it instead of trying simple tests that have passed.
Hm. blades that light up in flight? Don't think so but it be would be cool.

hip replacement now pushed back until the 21st now so I have time to give it the go. I have said it before, I love the h and the q which I only knew as a typhoon is special.
I think they could but I am slowly getting braver with my self repaired q.
That's pretty scary but with help from here I might actually fly it instead of trying simple tests that have passed.
Hm. blades that light up in flight? Don't think so but it be would be cool.

Well I pit on the orange props and they are fine, I hovered it and looked at the props and they were even. Good so I flew it carefully and no problems and landed it and a prop flew off. lucky? YES. This morning I redid the whole prop check and it was OK. Did a pan of the neighborhood for the 100th time and still love it. I also got lucky a 2cd time because there was a GPS problem at the end I believe. It's fine and once again I love this drone!
h also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval