Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motor problems

Reaction score
Bonjour
J’ai craché mon drone Yuneec h920+
Après avoir changé la carte mère et 1 moteur j’ai toujours le même problème
Il me dit atterrissage d’urgence problème moteur 5 je n’est pas changé le boîtier fc0 faut t’il le changer aussi
Merci 🙏
Cordialement

Translation by Moderator:
Hello
I spit out my Yuneec h920+ drone
After changing the motherboard and 1 motor I still have the same problem
It tells me emergency landing motor problem 5 I didn't change the fc0 box should I change it too
Thank you 🙏
Sincerely

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonjour
J’ai craché mon drone Yuneec h920+
Après avoir changé la carte mère et 1 moteur j’ai toujours le même problème
Il me dit atterrissage d’urgence problème moteur 5 je n’est pas changé le boîtier fc0 faut t’il le changer aussi
Merci 🙏
Cordialement

Translation by Moderator:
Hello
I spit out my Yuneec h920+ drone
After changing the motherboard and 1 motor I still have the same problem
It tells me emergency landing motor problem 5 I didn't change the fc0 box should I change it too
Thank you 🙏
Sincerely
J'essaierais d'abord de remplacer le moteur 5 par le moteur 1 ou le moteur 3 pour déterminer si le problème vient du moteur ou de la carte mère. Si c'est un problème de carte mère, les puces de l'ESC qui alimentent le moteur 5 sont probablement endommagées.

I would first try swapping motor 5 with motor 1 or motor 3 to determine whether the problem is with the motor or the main board. If it is a main board problem, the ESC chips that power motor 5 are probably damaged.

Vous avez mentionné que vous aviez changé un moteur plus tôt. C'était aussi le moteur 5 ?

You mentioned earlier that you had changed a motor. Was that also motor 5?
yes I changed motor 5 and the motherboard goes against the card received is not quite the same at the level of the motor connectors I did ask for h920+ thank you 🙏

Attachments

• 04F3C98D-FC68-455F-919A-ACBFC9B18D9C.jpeg
    04F3C98D-FC68-455F-919A-ACBFC9B18D9C.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
  • D900405B-B7A9-4735-B876-ADE9E728189F.jpeg
    D900405B-B7A9-4735-B876-ADE9E728189F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 21
J'essaierais d'abord de remplacer le moteur 5 par le moteur 1 ou le moteur 3 pour déterminer si le problème vient du moteur ou de la carte mère. Si c'est un problème de carte mère, les puces de l'ESC qui alimentent le moteur 5 sont probablement endommagées.

I would first try swapping motor 5 with motor 1 or motor 3 to determine whether the problem is with the motor or the main board. If it is a main board problem, the ESC chips that power motor 5 are probably damaged.
the question is should we also change the fc0 unit? thank you 🙏

Attachments

• 2ACCB627-CE3C-41D3-BEAC-A3300AB7041A.jpeg
    2ACCB627-CE3C-41D3-BEAC-A3300AB7041A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
To help isolate where the problem lies I would have you swap the connections on the FC0 for motors 3 and 5 from the Mainboard. If the error moves to motor 3 then the issue is likely the Mainboard ESC’s for motor 5, if the error remains at motor 5 then there could be a problem with the FC0.

I’m assuming all motors are known good.

Reactions: WTFDproject
To help isolate where the problem lies I would have you swap the connections on the FC0 for motors 3 and 5 from the Mainboard. If the error moves to motor 3 then the issue is likely the Mainboard ESC’s for motor 5, if the error remains at motor 5 then there could be a problem with the FC0.

hello who can tell me how to know the position of motors 1 to 6 on the drones. I wonder about the fc0 box is it possible that it remembers the failures in memory in this case like doing a reset thank you 🙏

how to connect the drone to a computer to do cord type tests and where to find the software thank you 🙏

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval