Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motors not arming

Reaction score
See if this works. It may be the EU version, but it at least installed using English language on mine. Not sure.
Thanks, By the way have any clues on this issue with a Typhoon H Plus or know anyone who does.

Typhoon H plus when you push the red button engage start up the motors for flight, nothing happens and then all the arm lights flash red two to three times and gives off three or so beeps. Can not fly at all. Even if you push the take off icon and select start the props spin up and then with in a few seconds it shuts down. Has anyone had this issues and know the cause of it?

Your description does not match the code sheet. Do you get any messages on the ST16S when this occurs?

I would suggest uploading ulog files from the aircraft to the PX4 Review website and sharing the link in a reply to this thread.

Thanks, By the way have any clues on this issue with a Typhoon H Plus or know anyone who does.

Typhoon H plus when you push the red button engage start up the motors for flight, nothing happens and then all the arm lights flash red two to three times and gives off three or so beeps. Can not fly at all. Even if you push the take off icon and select start the props spin up and then with in a few seconds it shuts down. Has anyone had this issues and know the cause of it?
When the H+ has stad still for a while (like in winter) than most of the time the satelite almanac is gone and the drone will not start (even when there is a satelite count).
Strart the controler and the drone and leave it for 20 minutes on the ground (even when you see a satelite count).
Than shut down everythng, start up everything and the problem is gone.

Reactions: Gadget2628
I will do as you stated and give that a try and get back with you. Thanks for the Reply.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop