Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My breeze has always had the flashing green lights, but never any WiFi signal.

Reaction score
My Breeze has never flown... Not once.
I have had no success in over a month of periodically trying to access the wifi from this Breeze. MyHey friend has one as well, and his works perfectly. Mine does not show any wifi signal on his phone either.
Much of the advice on this form gives procedures that end in getting green flashing lights coming from the camera end of the drone, signaling successful wifi signal.. I have always had a green flashing lights coming from my breeze except for the first few moments after turning it on when it is rebooting, and there they are every time, the green flashing lights indicating success., But I have never received a Wi-Fi signal from it. I have been trying for over a month, with my Galaxy S7, my old iPhone 6, my friends iPhone 7, As well as many tablets and iPads. I have attempted to do the firmware updates, but some of them are said to lock you into an updated firmware giving you know way to get back out if it is unsuccessful. I have done the hard resets that are suggested and are suppose to give you the green flashing lights, even though I already have flashing green lights. What I don't have is anything on my phone that would indicate a wifi signal coming from a breeze.

I am very baffled with this one. Was this Breeze a new retail model or was it bought used?

If brand new it should be sending a SSID if BreezeXXXXXX where the X’s stand for the last six digits of the MAC address on the label in the battery compartment.

If previously owned I’m thinking the SSID got set to null (no characters) and therefore will not show up on a scan for WiFi AP’s. Try doing a manual connection while the Breeze is flashing green by leaving the SSID blank and the password as 1234567890.

If neither works and it is new contact Yuneec Customer Support at http://yuneec.com/support and select Speak to a Pro.

Reactions: Marcasscarcass
I am very baffled with this one. Was this Breeze a new retail model or was it bought used?

If brand new it should be sending a SSID if BreezeXXXXXX where the X’s stand for the last six digits of the MAC address on the label in the battery compartment.

If previously owned I’m thinking the SSID got set to null (no characters) and therefore will not show up on a scan for WiFi AP’s. Try doing a manual connection while the Breeze is flashing green by leaving the SSID blank and the password as 1234567890.

If neither works and it is new contact Yuneec Customer Support at http://yuneec.com/support and select Speak to a Pro.

Doom Master, My Breeze is old in that I have had it for more than a year, but it is new in that I received it as a gift from my ex-girlfriend before she came to her senses and realized she was too good for me. I started trying to use it just a couple of months ago.
I will check for that blank ssid and the 4 digit number from the battery compartment tomorrow.
I am probably doing something wrong, but the green flashing lights are supposed to be a sure sign that all is well and that a wifi signal should be found in my wifi list on my phone, tablet, or iPad. There is just nothing. I rarely feel like such an emasculated idiot, but I do not believe that it is the drone, and there will be no surprise when someone goes through the correct procedures with me and points the obvious error that is causing me this frustration.
From what I have been reading about the Yuneec customer support, to rely on them for help will only compound my frustration.
Would you feel comfortable giving me a call and step by stepping me through this to help me get connected? It might be entertaining for you when the easy fix becomes apparent and the full extent of my ineptitude has been laid bare for all to see.
It is a bit late for me right now here in Los Angeles to start such an event, but maybe tomorrow or later in the week if your game???
I could attempt to connect on my Galaxy S7 active and video conference the call on my iPhone 6 so you could see exactly what I am doing right or wrong???
Or, if you are busy this week, I could go find my ex and shoot her in the foot. Either of those solutions should effectively relieve a bit of my frustration.

Not really thinking of shooting anyone in the foot. Just underscoring my frustration, because my fiend's Breeze performs flawlessly.

I had similar problem with mine, when a drone pilot was walking by in park I was trying to fly in, and explained I was too close to airport!
She told me where to go, for a signal lol, and it worked fine!

I had similar problem with mine, when a drone pilot was walking by in park I was trying to fly in, and explained I was too close to airport!
She told me where to go, for a signal lol, and it worked fine!

neilbcca, This is not the case with mine. My friend's Breeze works fine right next to where mine fails miserably

Living in LA the number of AP’s around you must be astronomical. Get out of the city where there are minimal WiFi AP’s and try with both phones (the Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6). Preferably take your friend along also.

Put both phones in airplane mode, then enable WiFi only. This should keep cellular from causing any problems (the first thing Yuneec Customer Support will have you do). Next enable WiFi in the phone settings. Then turn on the Breeze and when the arm gets the flashing green LED start watching for SSID’s to appear. Look for Breeze###### and try connecting. The password is always 1234567890.

One thing to watch for is that the Breeze can only have one connection at a time.
If you still cannot find a connection to your Breeze contact Yuneec CS. Advise is free for as long as you own it, sending for repair is what will cost you.

I don’t email or call members as I could get swamped. I am a volunteer on the forum and not associated with Yuneec, Ltd. I do my best to assist members and staying in the forum allows others who may have had this problem to respond with a solution.

DoomMeister,
It turns out that your first idea was very very close. As I remember, when my ex-girlfriend gave me this drone she had given it to me as a gift to say she was sorry that we are arguing. I was so relieved that we had stopped arguing, that everything else kind of just blew by me and I can't remember ever unwrapping this thing from any kind of original wrapping from the factory. On top of that, it was a pretty **** cool gift, so before I knew it I had it out-of-the-box but we never did get around to firing it up,. Before long we finally we broke up and was months down the road before I gave it another shot. Apparently,It had been previously owned because when I started going through all of the Wi-Fi names today attempting to enter theBreeze password 123-456-7890 eventually I ran across one that opened up the witi. If you saw how many Wi-Fi's signals are in and around my building, you would easily understand that trying the password on all of them to see if the wifi had been renamed would not be your first idea, especially since I had assumed it to be a factory fresh drone. I certainly appreciate your help, andYour tolerance of my whiny attitude. I will always think of you as the Yuneek Breeze Master pilot that saved me from circumstances so severely frustrating, that I nearly went out and shot my ex-girlfriend in the foot.
Thank you Brother.

K, I feel that I cant read all of this til I get my shower in. If you haven't posted the info for the versions/firmware stuff please do it.

DoomMeister,
It turns out that your first idea was very very close. As I remember, when my ex-girlfriend gave me this drone she had given it to me as a gift to say she was sorry that we are arguing. I was so relieved that we had stopped arguing, that everything else kind of just blew by me and I can't remember ever unwrapping this thing from any kind of original wrapping from the factory. On top of that, it was a pretty **** cool gift, so before I knew it I had it out-of-the-box but we never did get around to firing it up,. Before long we finally we broke up and was months down the road before I gave it another shot. Apparently,It had been previously owned because when I started going through all of the Wi-Fi names today attempting to enter theBreeze password 123-456-7890 eventually I ran across one that opened up the witi. If you saw how many Wi-Fi's signals are in and around my building, you would easily understand that trying the password on all of them to see if the wifi had been renamed would not be your first idea, especially since I had assumed it to be a factory fresh drone. I certainly appreciate your help, andYour tolerance of my whiny attitude. I will always think of you as the Yuneek Breeze Master pilot that saved me from circumstances so severely frustrating, that I nearly went out and shot my ex-girlfriend in the foot.
Thank you Brother.

Glad to hear you are up and running, and you’ve learned a lesson that girls are cunning! **** hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my