Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Crash... Contains discussion on religion. Watch out if you are an atheist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is my crash that put it out of action until the spare parts are available in Australia :(

Was a very sad day the 8th June 2016.
5 hours later my 50yo Brother In Law and best mate, died from a short stint with motor neurone disease.
My drone will be repaired soon but my brother will have to wait until the good Lord returns.

This is my crash that put it out of action until the spare parts are available in Australia :(

Was a very sad day the 8th June 2016.
5 hours later my 50yo Brother In Law and best mate, died from a short stint with motor neurone disease.
My drone will be repaired soon but my brother will have to wait until the good Lord returns.
Sorry to hear about your loss Haydn ! Of your brother in law ! But he may just be with the Lord today! Remember the thief on the cross with Jesus? "Today" you will be with me in PARADISE !!! :)

1. Our prayer go out to you and his family mate. Sorry bout the TH also.

Reactions: Goh and Haydn
Sorry to hear about your loss Haydn ! Of your brother in law ! But he may just be with the Lord today! Remember the thief on the cross with Jesus? "Today" you will be with me in PARADISE !!! :)
Thanks mate. Appreciate the sentiment.
We believe a bit different re the state of the dead.
We believe he is asleep and will only be raised at the second coming.
Re the thief (not going to bible bash anyone, but if you are serious and would like to know why we believe as I do then I'd be happy to talk about it in a PM. Totally understand if you don't :) )

His son, My nephew is also a Typhoon H owner, (we got them on the same day, on 2nd June) and helped out about mounting the SD card in the ST16 issue.

@Haydn I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of a family member but please folks, some of us here don't believe in skygods so can we keep religious/political stuff OUT of the forum?
There are not believe restrictions on this forum, and like my daddy said, if you don't like it, don't read it! very simple! John ! No one was preaching to you or anyone! It was just condolences to a friend, who happens to believe ! Not to bark back at ya !;)

Obstacles avoid doesn't work in reverse but as thin as that was don't know if it would have anyhow.

It wasnt turned on. And it really hit at about 90' on the side first. So probably would have missed it anyway

@Haydn I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of a family member but please folks, some of us here don't believe in skygods so can we keep religious/political stuff OUT of the forum?
There are not believe restrictions on this forum, and like my daddy said, if you don't like it, don't read it! very simple! John ! No one was preaching to you or anyone! It was just condolences to a friend, who happens to believe ! Not to bark back at ya !;)
Ouch,D.C.

Ouch,D.C.
Some people need ouch's, Take "OUR" flag down (Might as well burn it!), No Pledge of a Allegiance", because it states "One Nation Under God" ! Remove prayers from schools(For those who want too !) On and On ! This Nation was formed by "OUR" fore fathers , on the Christian belief, and the belief of Freedom of Religion, and to take that away is to take away the foundation of this Great Nation ! And I for one, say the Bull [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] has to stop ! Accept it or leave it ! I am open to "ALL" Nations and a Persons right to believe or not believe as He or She wishes, But "Don't Tread on Me" !!!:mad: Semper Fi ! or Die !

Last edited by a moderator:
One simple rule I like to live by: 'My freedom ends where your freedom begins and visa versa'.

I got it Jimmy, that's why I said, nobody will win, we will just go round and round!, Thanks Jimmy for seeing both sides of the fence!;)

John how can you say goddamned if there is none?
Sorry mate but I have to agree with DC.
You do not have to participate in this thread. Just move on over to the next one.
Thanks.
Also just edited the title for you mate.
All the best.
In sorry your life when it is over will be totally irrelevant and pointless. As you have no hope for anything more.
While DC and my self may disagree on points, we both share a hope to one day continue on and live eternally.
God bless. And I will pray for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval