Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My home made FPV

Reaction score
With a little patience and experimentation, my home made FPV is a delight to fly with, it looks primitive but it does the job for me:

IMG_0700-1.JPGIMG_0702-1.JPG IMG_0703-3.JPG

Reactions: HEADBROS
P1010002.JPG I did a similar setup like the fact can switch back to gopro gimbal in less than a minute. Power from camera connection is regulated pretty well and filtered. I have only had it out to about 500ft but great picture for a home made setup

Reactions: HEADBROS and Roland
View attachment 439 I did a similar setup like the fact can switch back to gopro gimbal in less than a minute. Power from camera connection is regulated pretty well and filtered. I have only had it out to about 500ft but great picture for a home made setup

Nice...Less cluttered than my build. Glad to see you were able to fit all the components in one layer housing.

Thanks, whole setup only 76g I just build one for my buddys Q500 with smaller 700tvl camera mounted to front of gimbal base

I don't understand why you just didn't use Q500 4k camera? If it was a distance issue there are mods for that, probably a lot cheaper than your setup. That doesn't look like a high resolution camera either?????? Why?????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval