Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need help finding missing part

Reaction score
Hey all. I managed to crash my Breeze. I can no longer retrieve a part. Anybody here know where I can get the bottom cabin cover? The one with the sensor peep holes? I tried searching everywhere, no luck on eBay and third party vendors no longer have them available. If you happen to have one laying around For a Breeze that’s no longer functioning, I’d be happy to pay you for a reasonable price. Thanks! 600FBD6E-A13A-4DD2-899E-4CA10DDD2449.jpeg

Hey all. I managed to crash my Breeze. I can no longer retrieve a part. Anybody here know where I can get the bottom cabin cover? The one with the sensor peep holes? I tried searching everywhere, no luck on eBay and third party vendors no longer have them available. If you happen to have one laying around For a Breeze that’s no longer functioning, I’d be happy to pay you for a reasonable price. Thanks!
Here you can get the bottom cover. They have it in stock, the price is - ahem... - hefty. Furthermore you have to sweet-talk them to send it abroad. They will ask you to pay by in advance, swiss bank fees are also a bit hefty. Don't be put off, they are serious business, I did shop with them (also the bottom cover;)).
HTH

You won't find this part. Once in a while one pops up on ebay (for crazy prices), but rarely any more

Better idea: does anyone know the details of the optical filter used on the bottom plate. I have tried a couple filters that haven't worked. Does anyone know the cutoff or passband frequency of the glass filter. I'm sure I could find a glass filter supplier.

Don’t know the exact specs of the filter, but it is an IR bandpass. Very transparent to Infrared and blocks anything above it to some extent.

Some have used plastic from a flashlight to cover the hole, but you need to use matte black on the inner surface except where the transmit and receive ports meet the cover. Even the original filter has this to narrow the beam width of the sensor.

Thanks, I was looking for a little more detail on the pass band cutoffs. 'IR Pass' is a pretty wide target. I think it might actually be a dual band pass, but not sure yet. More testing...

Thanks.

I know you were looking for more precise information. Unfortunately Yuneec does not release information like that. If you have instrumentation to measure the IR output from the sensor that would give you the information you seek.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop