Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Battery - no WiFi disconnects ??!??

Reaction score
Folks

I picked up my Breeze used and though the previous owner was a stickler for detail I don't know how many cycles he had put on each of the two packs he sole me. I got a sense that one pack (the original one was weaker than the other.

At the weekend I got a GiFi 1300Mah pack and I've flown it 4 times from 100% to 30% with no disconnects. The Quad also feels more stable generally on startup. Is this a coincidence do you think, or could weak batteries be affecting the WiFi stability?

I got the GiFi Battery for 23GBP including shipping from Ebay, which is about half the price of them here in the UK so I have ordered another one!

Folks

I picked up my Breeze used and though the previous owner was a stickler for detail I don't know how many cycles he had put on each of the two packs he sole me. I got a sense that one pack (the original one was weaker than the other.

At the weekend I got a GiFi 1300Mah pack and I've flown it 4 times from 100% to 30% with no disconnects. The Quad also feels more stable generally on startup. Is this a coincidence do you think, or could weak batteries be affecting the WiFi stability?

I got the GiFi Battery for 23GBP including shipping from Ebay, which is about half the price of them here in the UK so I have ordered another one!

Please refer to post #9 here:
The led in the leg: meaning of it's signals.

I am testing different scenarios as well since Ive had my first major hiccup with the Breeze and you are starting to come to the same conclusion as I am about the Batteries.

I have also uploaded a video to show how the LEDs that indicate initializing and Connect ready (Red and Green respectively) no longer function (no connect = no fly = NO FUN) visually or apparently on the circuit level because the drone will never become visible on wifi if you let it sit without LED activity (ive tried...).

Last edited:
Yes I saw that thread - hoping more info comes as a result of it.

I'm fortunate that mine still power cycles correctly on startup, taking a couple of minutes to get to solid green for the Wifi signal. Today I flew 3 packs, got a brief disconnect on the oldest pack and nothing after that. Testing in open ground I'm not getting better punch from the GiFi 1300 pack but it hasn't let me down. Maybe coincidence?

What's the plan for your drone. Are you going to try and return it to Yuneec for repair?

Reactions: Jaytega
Yes I saw that thread - hoping more info comes as a result of it.

I'm fortunate that mine still power cycles correctly on startup, taking a couple of minutes to get to solid green for the Wifi signal. Today I flew 3 packs, got a brief disconnect on the oldest pack and nothing after that. Testing in open ground I'm not getting better punch from the GiFi 1300 pack but it hasn't let me down. Maybe coincidence?

What's the plan for your drone. Are you going to try and return it to Yuneec for repair?

When you say punch, you refer to longer flight times or referencing an above poster who said he even felt his drones performance improved (latency, swiftness)?

Also, in regards to your question about repairs, I've been trying to register on yuneec.com but every time I hit submit it stalls (tried multiple browsers)

Man that's terrible about the Yuneec registration. Must be another way to get it checked in.

By punch I meant power on demand from lift-outs, or levelling off after the drone has been descending.

Man that's terrible about the Yuneec registration. Must be another way to get it checked in.

By punch I meant power on demand from lift-outs, or levelling off after the drone has been descending.
Could you link the reseller? Because I need another battery and want try the one you bought

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare