Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new charger released from yuneec

The DY5-E is already available.
I am a Yuneec dealer in Switzerland and already have this dual charger in stock.... it is also available in Germany.

Greetings Enrico

Reactions: johnnyb57
no need I keeping my h520e on first gen h520 power. Just did 13 flights first 8 with out a payload with full calibration minus gimbal on the very first flight. this is a great way to test out firmware and datapilot missions with out risking the payload this can only be done on second gen h520e not first gen h520. I should have done it much sooner.

I like the 4-battery Venom charger. Vertigo just got them back in stock if you’re interested.
If you're talking about the one with the exposed connectors I would seriously suggest getting two of the standard chargers instead. Oh and just to know we have been using Typhoon H3 chargers just fine for several months now. If there's anything different about the new chargers all it's going to do is give you about an extra bolt of actually usage. If you're talking about the venom box then that is not available yet for the E style batteries.

venom is not making the h520e version of their 4 port chargers that were made for only yuneec aircraft. they stop making any chargers and batteries that were for yuneec. only whats left is old new stock.

I been working with the new dy5-e for a while I do have one concern in storage mode it will not stop when the battery is at the 50 percent mark but will continue further. the dy5 for h3 stops at the 50 percent mark.

okay the storage mode setting stops at 60 percent mark at 3.9 volts per cell which makes sense considering the full charge is .5 more per cell than the h3 flight battery.

okay the storage mode setting stops at 60 percent mark at 3.9 volts per cell which makes sense considering the full charge is .5 more per cell than the h3 flight battery.
I think you meant 0.05V more per cell. Full charge at 4.4V/cell so storage at 3.9V instead of 3.85V.

Reactions: chascoadmin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss