Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reaction score
Greetings from SJersey USA
I am a new pilot to Yuneec and have just purchased a Mantis Q refurb cause it was all I could afford right now.
I flown close to 100 hours with DJI gear so I'm an experienced pilot.
This looks like a great forum.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Hi Louis. This is a great forum. Some of the more experienced pilots on here are very knowledgeable,and very helpful. I have learned a ton of stuff on here. You can search for answers or topics ,just use the magnifier top right of page next to forums read. Keep trying different phrases till you get what you want. Happy flying and be safe. Keith C. P.S. you are welcom to share your experiences at any time.

Welcome to the forum, as 7cyclops stated; there are a lot of good people on here that have helped me and others ! Hope you enjoy your drone and the forum !

Thanks for warm welcome and the help, I got calibrated and I'm exploring the app. I'm enjoying flying again, Cheers!

Reactions: 7cyclops
Greetings from SJersey USA
I am a new pilot to Yuneec and have just purchased a Mantis Q refurb cause it was all I could afford right now.
I flown close to 100 hours with DJI gear so I'm an experienced pilot.
This looks like a great forum.
HI LOUIS IM DAN FROM DELRAN N.J.IM GOING DIGITAL DJI GOT GOGGLES NOW I STARTED WITH A PHANTOM 5 YEARS AGO NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH DJI,SO IM GOING BACK TO THEM NICE TO SEE SOMEONE IN NJ HERE LATER

Reactions: Louis924
HI LOUIS IM DAN FROM DELRAN N.J.IM GOING DIGITAL DJI GOT GOGGLES NOW I STARTED WITH A PHANTOM 5 YEARS AGO NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH DJI,SO IM GOING BACK TO THEM NICE TO SEE SOMEONE IN NJ HERE LATER
Hey Thanks for the welcome, I hope get out there flying soon. Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval