Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to the Typhoon and the forum

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just got my 4k last week and I am having a blast with it! I figured out how to get the pics straight to my iPad with an adapter but it will not transfer the videos. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum.:D

To transfer or view the videos/pics, I just pull the micro card out of the camera and using an adapter, plug it into the computer. I normally will copy all the files over so there's no lag in speed during playback. Delete the junk and edit what I want to keep.

Reformat the card so it's clean and ready for the next flights.

DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE CARD BACK INTO THE CAMERA.

I've heard of others forgetting to reinstall the card, then drive out to beautiful Timbuktu, and not be able to capture the best flight EVER. That's what I've heard... wasn't me... nope...

Hope this helps...

Reactions: GeorgeR
Hi guys,
I just got my 4k last week and I am having a blast with it! I figured out how to get the pics straight to my iPad with an adapter but it will not transfer the videos. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks
The iPad may not recognize the video files straight from the camera but I'm not positive about that. A quick call to tech support may get you a faster answer.

Hi guys,

Hi Sean -
I ran into the same thing. I found that the iPad doesn't recognize all the various formats of MP4.
Heres what I found with the Google:

"iPad or iPhone 5/4S is only compatible with H.264, MPEG-4 or Motion JPEG video format with the following specifications:

• If it is H.264 video, it should meet: up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
  • If it is MPEG-4 video, it should meet: up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
  • If it is Motion JPEG (M-JPEG), it should meet: up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.

There are apps that will convert them to iPad playable - Google "Play MP4 on iPad" and a number of software apps come up. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis