Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Video

Reaction score
It was my fifth flight with the Q500. First time editing a thrilling ride.

youtube type:
bridgebrook shores

Last edited:
Yuneec in a snowstorm? :D

Just an FYI to fellow droners. FAA is going through Youtube verifying all posted drone flights. One posted video showed that FAA called this fella and reminded the pilot regarding staying within the flight limitations. One posting showed flight over 12 hundred feet. I wonder what FAA will tell this guy.

FAA be crackin down guys....

Just an FYI to fellow droners. FAA is going through Youtube verifying all posted drone flights. One posted video showed that FAA called this fella and reminded the pilot regarding staying within the flight limitations. One posting showed flight over 12 hundred feet. I wonder what FAA will tell this guy.

What is your source?

Reactions: dirkclod

I seriously doubt this story. The FAA does not have the resources to spend the man hours looking at YouTube and track down individuals. If, however, someone were to report a flagrant serial violation then maybe would get dispatched to check it out....in about twenty years when some employee didn't have anything else to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval