Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

News from Yuneec UK

Reaction score
Hi all,

Went to Commercial UAV Show in London today where Yuneec had a stand. I asked if the IPS sensors would be available and work on their own (as some stores are advertising as such), but although this used to be the plan, apparently the IPS now can only be bought as part of Realsense. He did mention that if you've bought the standard version in the UK, Yuneec are possibly going to do a discount on the module (something like £349 usual price down to below £300). It personally still doesn't interest me at that price.

They also had the CG0-ET on show (fairly unimpressive in general for the money), but what I did find interesting is their stand only had Typhoons and Tornado's on, which tells me they're really trying to push the Typhoon as a commercial machine. This means (I would assume) further upgrades down the line to push it closer to the Inspire. Hopefully a micro 4/3rds camera.

Reactions: Graeme Buckley
Hopefully a 360° VR camera. Operated in GlobalMode it would be a perfect match. (You just have to replace the sky or let an additional camera roll on top of the YTH...)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my