Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NFZ Release

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am trying to get a NFZ release and the release form asks for Vehicle ID. I am not really sure where to find this and the help button says connect to GUI. Can anyone help me locate the Vehicle ID? Thanks in advance for any help!

The website does not have the correct procedure for the H+. It does NOT use the GUI.
You need to do a chat with Yuneec CS. They will email you where to send a copy of your Part 107 certificate.
Whole process took me less than an hour earlier this year.

The website does not have the correct procedure for the H+. It does NOT use the GUI.
You need to do a chat with Yuneec CS. They will email you where to send a copy of your Part 107 certificate.
Whole process took me less than an hour earlier this year.

Thanks, I tried starting a live chat with CS. It says their normal business hours are M-F 8AM PST and of course it says nobody is available to chat at 8:30 PST

I have attempted a live chat (for another reason) numerous times, the last few days. All I get is nobody is available!
Good luck, let us know if you are successful.

I have attempted a live chat (for another reason) numerous times, the last few days. All I get is nobody is available!
Good luck, let us know if you are successful.

Seems like nobody is showing up for work lol. I will continue trying today and schedule a support call for tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss