Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No connection

Reaction score
Buenos días he intentado comentar sobre el st-16, con el h520E y ha sido imposible, no lo detecta, y las dos luces violetas están parpadeando, ¿me pueden ayudar?

Translation:
Good morning I have tried to comment on the st-16, with the h520E and it has been impossible, it does not detect it, and the two violet lights are flashing, can you help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not familiar with the 520E. However, when there is a binding problem with other models, simply flipping the aircraft up side down for a few seconds will place it in bind mode so that binding is possible. Don't leave it inverted. Just flip and then place it back on a table right side up.

Reactions: Pier2162
Buenos días he intentado comentar sobre el st-16, con el h520E y ha sido imposible, no lo detecta, y las dos luces violetas están parpadeando, ¿me pueden ayudar?

Translation:
Good morning I have tried to comment on the st-16, with the h520E and it has been impossible, it does not detect it, and the two violet lights are flashing, can you help me?

@Zanderi,
Not many of us are familiar with 520E. If you describe the steps you are taking and the result you see as a consequence of each step, it would help us understand what may be causing the problem.

En español;
No muchos de nosotros estamos familiarizados con el 520E. Si describe los pasos que está dando y el resultado que ve como consecuencia de cada paso, nos ayudaría a entender qué puede estar causando el problema.

[USER = 26842] @Zanderi [/ USER],
No muchos de nosotros estamos familiarizados con 520E. Si describe los pasos que está tomando y el resultado que ve como consecuencia de cada paso, nos ayudará a comprender qué puede estar causando el problema.

In English;
Not many of us are familiar with 520E. If you describe the steps you are taking and the result you see as a consequence of each step, it would help us understand what may be causing the problem.
si entiendo, ha volado muy poco, no llega a las dos horas. Intenté actualizar la estación pero no pude con el dron debido a problemas de Wi-Fi. Ahora, al intentar vincularlo, el dron no detecta el transmisor y las luces traseras parpadean desde el momento en que se conecta el dron, azul / violeta. la cámara, por supuesto, tampoco se conecta con la estación.

If I understand, it has flown very little, not even two hours. I tried to update the station but could not with the drone due to Wi-Fi issues. Now, when trying to link it, the drone does not detect the transmitter and the back lights flash from the moment the drone is connected, blue / purple. the camera, of course, also does not connect with the station.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval