Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

no hidden menu !!!!

Reaction score
Help, seen all the comments, watched the you tube videos, but there is definitely no hidden menu on my st16s,
looks like compass calibration only then ???

Hi ty, i have recently installed the latest uk update

So you have the 0801 update but can't get into the menu? Thats strange because that was available on the firmware before - 0507 I think it was. I mentioned to someone else that I found if I did not tap really fast I could not enter the menu. The first time I tried I was tapping in a deliberate manner while counting and it failed not I just start tapping really fast and I get in.

Reactions: PhotoGuy
As I just posted in another thread, if the screen menus are magnified, the buttons to select might be off-screen. I had this problem with the TH ST16 some time ago. A controller Reset fixed it.

So when you receive the H+/ST-16S, the accessibility/zoom function is engaged by default? And as users, we have to disable?

Not on mine, and at least a few others. In regards to the hidden calibration menu being off the screen due to zoom this is not the case because when you do get the hidden menu it replaces the previous screen.

Question for those not able to get into the hidden menu - When you tap "Compass Calibration" real fast does every touch at the point of your finger over the tab flash a green "hit"? The reason I ask is that the other day I could not get into my "History" notes. I tried for several minutes. I was in the garage, it was hot and I was sweating a bit, so on a guess, I grabbed a role of paper towels dried my finger completely as well as the screen and bingo - instant worky. Not saying this is the problem but; if some one could confirm by noting whether their touches produce a green hit it might solve or rule out this as the issue.

This is the hidden menu prior to the 0801 Update. Afterwards the OTA Upgrade tab is split into three categories but all on the same line

Screen.jpg[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy