Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Odd repeating sequence of events

Reaction score
Hey there guys,

I am loving my TH. Had it now over the summer and have been on several, successful flights.

But every single time I take off. It loses its feed signals for video and WLAN. So I hover in place, @ around 10 meters for around 45 seconds, before signals are reconnected & video transmission resumes.

What's weird is that I still have control over the aircraft although it claims to be reabstlish connection.

Any thoughts on this?

Happy flying.

Keith

Hey there guys,

I am loving my TH. Had it now over the summer and have been on several, successful flights.

But every single time I take off. It loses its feed signals for video and WLAN. So I hover in place, @ around 10 meters for around 45 seconds, before signals are reconnected & video transmission resumes.

What's weird is that I still have control over the aircraft although it claims to be reabstlish connection.

Any thoughts on this?

Happy flying.

Keith
Can you confirm that you are using the EU firmware please. (this is an issue that some pilots have that are using the EU firmware).

Reactions: Chasing Blue Sky
This is relatively common on the EU software, but usually happens only when landing gear is raised for the first time.
It can be completely avoided by loading the American software onto (just) the CGO3+, but you should be aware this may or may not be legal in your country as it effectively quadruples transmitter power. Connection is subsequently a lot better and more reliable over longer distances, and initial time to connection is reduced from around 2 mins to under 30 seconds.

What @AeroJ said above.

I know of no proper fix for this problem other than installing the American firmware for the camera (Illegal in the U.K.), but I have seen some suggestions of things that a pilot can do to lessen the chances of it happening: waiting longer before raising the legs, or forcing a re-connection to the camera before taking off. Non of these things eliminate the problem but some pilots have reported that the occurrence of the problem is less frequent when using these tactics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20