Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

On Order

Reaction score
Let's hope other owners will come on here and share their experiences with this platform and its little quirks, likes and dislikes, and make it a better flying experience for all ;)

Congrats! Looks like a great unit!

Reactions: dirkclod
Will be interesting when we get some flight reports in as I have watched a lot of videos and it looks a little susceptible to wind gusts and has a slight bounce on lading which may require some firmware updates to iron out and max the gimbal quality.

Will be interesting when we get some flight reports in as I have watched a lot of videos and it looks a little susceptible to wind gusts and has a slight bounce on lading which may require some firmware updates to iron out and max the gimbal quality.
I have learned a trick that I now always use for landing, as the copter approaches the ground and it gets one foot or less from the ground I will hit the red power off button and it avoids any hopping bobbing for tipping over and breaking the propellers. If you are landing in smart mode do not take a step forward or sideways or even move the controller one foot forward backwards or sideways because this will cause the copter to try to move with the controller and may cause it to tip over upon landing also.

They do need to dampen the power down for landing and just let the pilot decide the right descent, so hope they will adjust it in a firmware update as would rather my GH4 had a landing I was in full control of

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval