Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Only have a MAC and need to get Vehicle ID

Reaction score
I only have a Mac and need to find the vehicle ID, can I do this without conecting to GUI? I don't even know what GUI is but it is only available for PC.

If you can't install a window emulation on your Mac you will need to find a friend with a windows pc to install the GUI.

I don't know what an window emulation is and don't want to have to have a friend put software on there computer, so is there any other way? Seems silly that a certain number can only come out of installing a program on a PC. Is there a way to get the number from the ST16? Or any other way?

Seems more in depth than maybe my knowledge set but I assume this is the only way then? :(

Or you can buy a bottom feeder PC like I did so you can maintain your Chinese products. You can download the app to a stick on your Mac and never connect the PC to the internet. Either way, you might need to spend some $ to get this done. Why do you need the ID?

Or you can buy a bottom feeder PC like I did so you can maintain your Chinese products. You can download the app to a stick on your Mac and never connect the PC to the internet. Either way, you might need to spend some $ to get this done. Why do you need the ID?

Yuneec needs the ID number for doing the No Fly Zone Release. As a 107 pilot I have jobs that come up in areas that I get access to but the drone may not allow it. Need to have it removed but the online form requires a vehicle ID. Would like to get this little number without having to spend more money.

Yuneec will either need the Product ID which is in the settings menu > Update Tab > Scroll to the Bottom OR the Serial Number which is on the right side body of the aircraft correct?

ID.jpg

SN.jpg

I think there is another ID that may be stored in the Flight Controller that is different from the Ser Number. For the NFZ firmware that ID is needed.

It says vehicle is and shows you how on there site but I will try that other on from st16

Yeah, I think "Vehicle" may be the product ID I show in the first picture. Yuneec has a special way to word things differently sometimes but I am just guessing this is what is needed.

Yeah not a plus, I do not see that same screen on my ST16 under update it only gives the current versions of the aircraft but no product ID.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430