Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pimp my Drone

That’s been my experience as well. Now add a strobon or two and you double that VLOS in those straighter lower fly outs. And like I said, the sticker should have no affect on GPS signal.

All seemed to be as it should be. Mind you on my last drone on which I developed some control issues and exchanged for a new one, I had a registration sticker from the IAA (Irish aviation authority) stuck on the same place and I never had GPS issues with it. Today I took it out to about 400 meters from the transmitter twice and it reacted fine.

That’s been my experience as well. Now add a strobon or two and you double that VLOS in those straighter lower fly outs. And like I said, the sticker should have no affect on GPS signal.

Looking at your picture... Wow Craig, Your dog is almost the same size as my cat!

All seemed to be as it should be. Mind you on my last drone on which I developed some control issues and exchanged for a new one, I had a registration sticker from the IAA (Irish aviation authority) stuck on the same place and I never had GPS issues with it. Today I took it out to about 400 meters from the transmitter twice and it reacted fine.
That's sounds positive am just waiting on the currency exchange to go up before I hit the buy it now button plus with the Scottish weather can get out to fly just now so was putting the kit on easy

As I said in my first post the stickers go on quite easily. They seem to be not quite as sticky as you would wish and on some pf the curved surfaces they lift a little at the edges at first. It takes a bit of time to get it all to line up, especially getting the black lines between each panel to be straight and even. So because of the minimal stickiness you can easily lift a sticker that has been placed and move it slightly. If you are, a bit of a perfectionist like me, you need to do it a time of two.
I would recommend wiping both the drone and your hands down with some alcohol to remove traces of grease and make sure it all adheres well.
I think in total I took about an hour and a half to put on the stickers. I did it at a slow pace, watching the youtube tutorial as I went and applying the hairdryer to the decals to get any creases out once a section was done.
If you have the Real Sense Pro version, you may wish to wait a week or two as the manufacturer told me he would have news about a version with stickers for the Real Sense module, CGO 3 and the landing struts this weekend.

As I said in my first post the stickers go on quite easily. They seem to be not quite as sticky as you would wish and on some pf the curved surfaces they lift a little at the edges at first. It takes a bit of time to get it all to line up, especially getting the black lines between each panel to be straight and even. So because of the minimal stickiness you can easily lift a sticker that has been placed and move it slightly. If you are, a bit of a perfectionist like me, you need to do it a time of two.
I would recommend wiping both the drone and your hands down with some alcohol to remove traces of grease and make sure it all adheres well.
I think in total I took about an hour and a half to put on the stickers. I did it at a slow pace, watching the youtube tutorial as I went and applying the hairdryer to the decals to get any creases out once a section was done.
If you have the Real Sense Pro version, you may wish to wait a week or two as the manufacturer told me he would have news about a version with stickers for the Real Sense module, CGO 3 and the landing struts this weekend.
Thanks Scott it's just the pro I have no real sense module

@B Scott my neon orange skins arrived today!!! The video is going to be a big boon in applying them. Neon Orange is the bomb!!!

Thanks again!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval