Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

POI/Orbit

I am not sure about later builds or firmware but I can confirm the POI worked for me in the very first video I made (last August) for the Plus where I am orbiting the flagpole at the end. That was with the first update

....Yes I am grabbing at straws...
Everything you wrote is everything I have tried. It all worked for the H480, but no joy for the Plus.

Make sure the rate slider is set to full. Move the stick all the way to the left or right. It should start then if it does see if moving the stick in the other direction will control speed. If it does not, the rate slider will likely control speed as they have added some function to the rate slider in various flight modes and; as Yuneec does . . . .never told anyone about it.? We found that during a CCC mission, when you're in global pan using the right stick to control camera - the Rate Slider actually changes the rate of the camera movement - sort of like a multi rate switch. Who knew. ?
The Rate Slider is a good point Ty, however it's lost in my case because I never take my rate slider off full rates, I'm a pedal to the medal kind of guy and want full power on demand, but I also have a very light touch on the sticks so I can still be very precise without ever touching the rates. The only thing I have not tried after following this thread is holding the stick for 2 seconds to initiate the mission task. That is foreign to me, since I expect to see an instant response to any control input. The reality of any delay in control authority will cause me to instantly let go of the stick and exit the task and try to start it again. So after a few attempts I gave up.

I tried the CCC and POI today but I am getting some quite jerky movements of the camera during both types. On the CCC mission the registered waypoints caused the camera to move very “robotic” and not smooth and on the POI the camera would move very jerky to center the subject (cottage). Is there any way to ammend this with calibration etc?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech