Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem after upgrading ST10

Reaction score
My friend is owner of Q500 4K and several days ago he upgraded ST10 firmware from b29c to b30c.
After this upgrade he is now having problem with batteries.

Batteries are fully charged but just after he launch drone in the air, battery drops to 3/4. And when he starts to fly drone at 15m distance battery drops to 2/4 and about 35m distance drops to 1/4.
But then when he returns closer, battery charge showing again better capacity.

Is there anything that he can try, maybe revert back firmware or anything else, prior to contact service and have them check what is going on. Copter is only 7 months old.

On both battery is the same problem.
Battery capacity drops rapidly as soon as he gain distance from the drone, and when he comes back closer to ST10, battery capacity is somehow better.

For me this looks like a RF problem. The distance to copter has never influence on battery. What shows it up? Voltage or bar icon? Is it the controller battery or the LiPo in the Q500 that is affected?
Telemetry data can lie. So it would be good to see more. Can you upload the FlightLog data from one of those tests?

br HE

Ok, guys here it is finally. Today my friend took 2 flights (both batteries used) and he said that today drone behaved better.
Nevertheless he sent me flightlog files so please take a look and tell me if something is wrong that we should investigate further.

Attachments

• FlightLog.zip
    231.1 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers