Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

PSA on Gifi power dual charger.

Reaction score
Recently I bought a gifi dual charger from Gifi in China. Was apprehensive about ordering from them and the potential quality of the product.

Just following up to let anyone that’s considering a purchase that it worked out and haven’t had any issues with it. Shipping took about 3 weeks but other than that I think this is basically the EV peak charger with a gifi label on it. Quality looks ok.

Just an FYI. IMG_3045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use HTRC 240 Duo which is also great. It seems to offer more options - more battery types and charging and discharging modes.
I have used it for over a year and am happy with it.

Attachments

• 20201030_172821.jpg
    20201030_172821.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Steve Carr
Recently I bought a gifi dual charger from Gifi in China. Was apprehensive about ordering from them and the potential quality of the product.

Just following up to let anyone that’s considering a purchase that it worked out and haven’t had any issues with it. Shipping took about 3 weeks but other than that I think this is basically the EV peak charger with a gifi label on it. Quality looks ok.

Just an FYI. View attachment 23650
Looks identical to the yuneec dy4 to me !!!

How much was it? The shop here in the UK are selling the Yunnec branded one for £142
Here is the link to the Gifi Site. Just select you plus and country as there shipped from Japan.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.
Mik
PS: They also have the charging leads that you will need and they are also at a much lower price than any other place I could find them.

Last edited:
I have the ev charger I bought from copter.eu in Germany were I bought a few things from them and shipping to Glasgow Scotland was 3 days and can't fault it does what I need and you see all the battery information

Reactions: Mike Irish
I received another gifi battery and all is well. One however will not fit properly into the dy3. I have jiggled it and occasionally it will give a quick reading and then the indicator comes on and says whatever that it isn't in properly. Throw away time?

I did that so should it be cleaned with something or what? I looked at the bottom of both the power 4 and the gifi and both are exactly the same.

Push it in and once setted give the battery a wee rock side to side see if that helps you will feel it tight when putting the battery in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis