Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 super weird failure and crash

Reaction score
Hi there it’s JuanDiego

I bought a Yuneec Q500 4K from an eBay retailer (wbb6679) about a week ago. It came here yesterday I tested it last night and everything looked just fine, I couldn’t fly it a long time because battery was pretty much dead. This afternoon I was flying again with the 100% battery charged the original one. I flew for about 15 minutes everything was fine I was happy with it. Suddenly I can’t explain how and why happened but the Yuneec kind of turn off by itself and fell from more than a 20 feet altitude straight to the ground there was nothing I could do to stop it. It’s so weird what happened because I’m familiar with drones and I have several like the phantom etc... (never has happened before to me with any other drone) the best way I can describe it is like if the battery came out and Yuneec just fell off and hit the ground... I’d like an explanation and see how the warranty I bought works. I’ve been looking online and several people are complaining about this problem.
Now the drone does not work properly, the camera is definitely broken and gone and one of the lights is no longer working... the battery safety push in compartment doesn’t close. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon. I have all the parts and I have it here with me I’d like you guys to investigate what happened so I can get my drone back or just another one.
Thank you.

I have many brand new still in package parts including a full set of Graupner carbon fiber rotors, extra battery, two new chargers and much more looking to sell all at very reasonable price please let me know if you or anyone else that you might know would want them.

Thank you,
C. Lyon

Hi there it’s JuanDiego

I bought a Yuneec Q500 4K from an eBay retailer (wbb6679) about a week ago. It came here yesterday I tested it last night and everything looked just fine, I couldn’t fly it a long time because battery was pretty much dead. This afternoon I was flying again with the 100% battery charged the original one. I flew for about 15 minutes everything was fine I was happy with it. Suddenly I can’t explain how and why happened but the Yuneec kind of turn off by itself and fell from more than a 20 feet altitude straight to the ground there was nothing I could do to stop it. It’s so weird what happened because I’m familiar with drones and I have several like the phantom etc... (never has happened before to me with any other drone) the best way I can describe it is like if the battery came out and Yuneec just fell off and hit the ground... I’d like an explanation and see how the warranty I bought works. I’ve been looking online and several people are complaining about this problem.
Now the drone does not work properly, the camera is definitely broken and gone and one of the lights is no longer working... the battery safety push in compartment doesn’t close. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon. I have all the parts and I have it here with me I’d like you guys to investigate what happened so I can get my drone back or just another one.
Thank you.
I have many brand new still in package parts including a full set of Graupner carbon fiber rotors, extra battery, two new chargers and much more looking to sell all at very reasonable price please let me know if you or anyone else that you might know would want them.

Thank you,
C. Lyon
I might be able to help you with your questions as well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech