Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 won't power up

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this so please be patient.I own two Q500 one of them I had the Raykon upgrade done to it. Which reminds meSHOUT OUT TO CARALINA DRONES BRIAN and Natasha AWESOME.PEOPLE!!! to make a long story short I got the neg and pos leads together for a milli sec which I know is enough to do damage Im asking because now it want do anything could it be anything else besides the main board? I have my nephew"s wedding next weekend and Im doing the video need a miricale. I would appreciate any help

Nope. It's the mainboard.
You blew a thing called a mosfet, and maybe a couple other chips that commonly get wiped out by a quick reverse voltage.
Unless you have some really good soldering skill, and access to new chips, this will require replacement of the main board.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Nope. It's the mainboard.
You blew a thing called a mosfet, and maybe a couple other chips that commonly get wiped out by a quick reverse voltage.
Unless you have some really good soldering skill, and access to new chips, this will require replacement of the main board.
10/4 yea was kinda thinking that well I sure do appreciate getting back with me.know anyone with a main board in there pocket they want to get rid of? lol

The cheapest I could find one is $90+shipping on eBay. I have seen them as low as $15 so it might be better to wait for a good deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval