Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Re wire after crash

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to re wire their CGO3 + camera after crashing. I've managed to take wires completely out but can't find wiring diagram or how to strip camera.

Thanks will try tomorrow kinda put it back together without wiring. Might to get it done under warranty as it lost gps signal while flying it's only 3 weeks old!!
Wires have all come out of motor end completely can't see where they go as there is no wiring diagram that I can find.

Thanks will try tomorrow kinda put it back together without wiring. Might to get it done under warranty as it lost gps signal while flying it's only 3 weeks old!!
Wires have all come out of motor end completely can't see where they go as there is no wiring diagram that I can find.
You are correct. There are no public wiring diagrams. But it does sound like a warranty claim so that's the way to go. Did you email Yuneec the telemetry file?

Waiting for them to get back will follow up tomorrow and send either the camera or the the whole thing back so they can check it out.
Thanks

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66