Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RealSense availability.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I have a Typhoon Pro RS with only two hours on the clock.
Apart from fighting to get it in the air after the recent update mess I have had no problems at all.

Today however I take it out for a flight and it tells me real-sense is unavailable and to restart my machine if it is fitted, do I have it selected in the ST16.

It makes no difference if the H is flying or not, GPS or not, smart mode or not, 'wheels' up or not.
I have restarted numerous times, even slid the camera off to check for anything obvious there.

So is my virtually brand new H up the creek already?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Is it possible to hard reset the ST16 for example. I feel the problem is here rather than the RS module which are by design pretty rugged.

Regards Mark

What version of the firmware did you end up with?

Yes it is possible to reset ST16:

Latest version. I also get the graduated scale across the ST16 screen during startup and the green arrow whilst flying if that is relevant?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And just in case, did you clear your data after the firmware upgrade?

8zw5qmav.png

Hi, yes data cleared as per the update video and RS ticked in ST16 also in advanced mode. I do not have the trim switch option in your picture though!

Hi, yes data cleared as per the update video and RS ticked in ST16 also in advanced mode. I do not have the trim switch option in your picture though!

Trim switch is gone in the settings, but still working ... enable RealSense is installed. Power off the copter, wait >5 sec. start again ... some settings needs sometimes
a restart.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluie707bayboy